PS Favorite Minecraft story mode moment

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Mine would for some reason is after Jesse escapes the platform the wither storm but fail to jump over the chickens he yells Damn chickensScreenshot_2015-12-25-21-57-52.png

My favorite Minecraft Story Mode moment is when...
(Warning! Spoiler is from Episode 4 so if you don't want to ruin the shocking ending do not read!)
My favorite moment, or well, most memorable moment that made me cry buckets of tears, was when Ruben died. I just didn't see it coming and it hit me really hard. But at the same time, I feel losing his pet pig will help Jesse to mature a lot as a hero in the next episode hopefully. I really hope they do something major with it in episode 5.

My favorite Minecraft Story Mode moment is when...
(Warning! Spoiler is from Episode 4 so if you don't want to ruin the shocking ending do not read!)
My favorite moment, or well, most memorable moment that made me cry buckets of tears, was when Ruben died. I just didn't see it coming and it hit me really hard. But at the same time, I feel losing his pet pig will help Jesse to mature a lot as a hero in the next episode hopefully. I really hope they do something major with it in episode 5.
i was crying so hard to i screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and cryed alot

Back