Favorite Monster Hunter DLC

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
What is your favorite Monster Hunter DLC? My favorite has to be the Megaman outfit that was revealed a while ago. ( I dont't have the game but it looked really nice when I saw it.) Your turn!

What is your favorite Monster Hunter DLC? My favorite has to be the Megaman outfit that was revealed a while ago. ( I dont't have the game but it looked really nice when I saw it.) Your turn!

I would have expected a MegaMan armour for the hunter, but well, that's better than nothing.
However, even though I don't play MH Frontier, I must admit that the Fire Emblem DLC they got made me a bit jealous:
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Awakening

And damn, it's well-made. I still wonder why MH4U doesn't have it. Sure, we have a bunch of cool DLC, but this is what I'd call top-tier DLC.

That is pretty nice!! If that comes to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, it just might boost it's sales! I wonder if the collab between MH and FE is still going on.

That is pretty nice!! If that comes to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, it just might boost it's sales! I wonder if the collab between MH and FE is still going on.

I don't know. It know it was for Frontier G (an online MH game who comes with its subscription fee, and the need of a proxy/VPN). Personally, I'd like to see it in 4U/4G, but I have a slight doubt about it. Or, maybe a Star Fox DLC would be nice too, especially with Star Fox getting a Wii U game next year. And maybe a F-Zero DLC could "reboot" the franchise ?

Who knows? You might be correct about that one. I might be getting ahead of myself here, but maybe DLC for 4G/4U could come in the form of....oh I don't know...whole levels?

Who knows? You might be correct about that one. I might be getting ahead of myself here, but maybe DLC for 4G/4U could come in the form of....oh I don't know...whole levels?

I have a doubt about those however. All of the released DLC for any MH game were quests, armours and weapons. They never added any other areas. Plus, 4U will also get a good pack of areas too.

Yeah. That's too bad. It would be nice to hunt monsters in Hyrule Field, though :)

I've been jealous of that SnK stuff that Japan got for MH3G.

Back