Favorite movie not a lot of your friends know about?

• Thread starter fearlesstaco234
  • Start date
fearlesstaco234

fearlesstaco234

Mememaster
Towns Folk
Mine's Pulp Fiction

ffc39ebe6c87b384c277ca8ce3a63ba4.jpg

The Smosh Movie! I love it so much, mostly because I love Smosh.

smosh_the_movie.jpg

smosh_the_movie.jpg
I think smosh is overrated honestly.

Haha true everyone knows about and is raging (you know the good kind) but I still enjoyed the movie it's not often Youtubers get their own movie. Though a Markiplier or Mr.Creepypasta movie would be nice.

Haha true everyone knows about and is raging (you know the good kind) but I still enjoyed the movie it's not often Youtubers get their own movie. Though a Markiplier or Mr.Creepypasta movie would be nice.
I suppose so. I don't mean to hate on what you like, but I don't really like youtubers that much. I'm more into music than anything.

Mine is Iron Giant back in 1999. Fun fact: Lauren Faust was involved in making the movie.

Reactions: FLCL

smosh_the_movie.jpg
I thought everybody knew about that one, I guess it is ok, the plot sounds good except all whole bunch of people rated t he movie 5 stars when it wasn't even out yet, and Smosh is kinda disturbing so I stopped watching their videos. Plus IMB rated it 5.2/10 or something so I'm not going to watch it xP

Hmm, not much people seem to know about Spy or The Heat, they had great plots and were funny.

8.5 for both of them

American Psycho and Castle of Cagliostro are two of my favorite films and I don't think they're appreciated enough, Castle of Cagliostro more so than AP because at least American Psycho has obtained meme status, but Castle of Cagliostro is greatly underappreciated due to the fact that Hayao Miyazaki made it before Studio Ghibli was founded, which is a shame, because I feel it's his best directed work.

The same as my overall favourite: Dazed and Confused. My friends probably wouldn't get its point or the rock soundtrack or anything so no point in telling them about it. :p

The same as my overall favourite: Dazed and Confused. My friends probably wouldn't get its point or the rock soundtrack or anything so no point in telling them about it. :p
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Reactions: 18
John Dies at The End was a pretty good movie, although it was paced too fast and alot of good stuff from the book was cut. It's still worth a watch even though it isn't exactly the perfect/best movie ever type.

I watched the Shane Dawson movie (I think its called "Uncool") which only one of my friends watch. They don't really watch much YouTube since I'm the geek of the group... it was actually a really funny movie though. If you want, look up the trailer on YouTube. I'm not gonna post it here since the movie is rated "R". If you do watch it, the watermelon part is pretty funny :p

Doctor Who: The Day of The Doctor ;-;
Apparently my friends aren't into some of these awesome series :p

Doctor Who has a movie?

:eek:

Doctor Who has a movie?

:eek:
I think it was just a special episode but I considered it a movie xD its 76 minutes

Back