SSB for Wii U Favorite Music Track

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk
There's a wide variety of music in Smash Bros. U, and here you can post your favorite.

I liked the Ballad of the Goddess remix for the longest time ( And still like it today ) but it's no longer my favorite track. It then became Reach of the Stars, but then, Corrin was released and Lost in Thoughts All Alone snuck up fast.

The Midgar stage alternate track Fight On! Ever since I got Cloud, I've found myself fighting on that one stage with him every time for the sake of hearing that one song. I use to be obsessed with You Will Know Our Name but honestly, that song was blown out of the water.

Reactions: SmashChamp
There's a wide variety of music in Smash Bros. U, and here you can post your favorite.

I liked the Ballad of the Goddess remix for the longest time ( And still like it today ) but it's no longer my favorite track. It then became Reach of the Stars, but then, Corrin was released and Lost in Thoughts All Alone snuck up fast.
my favorite track from super smash bros 4 is probably the megaman melody (both the retro and new) its so cool.

My favorite ssb4 music track is Ashley's Song. I can't stop listening to it lol...I would keep on playing it over and over again. Ashley looks so young yet her voice sounds like a grown women. That's the one thing that confuses me but other that Ashley's song is great.

My favorite ssb4 music track is Dark Pit's Theme because of the amazing acoustic guitar and how it fits into a battle perfectly but the Ocarina Of Time Medley is a close second in my opinion

Back