Favorite One Piece Moment

• Thread starter drakor
  • Start date
drakor

drakor

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
One piece has some EPIC moments that make you want to watch that part again and again. My favorite moment is so far(i haven't caught up yet) is Luffy punching a celestial dragon:woot::rotfl:
I also like Luffy vs Pacifista(I haven't got here but i saw it on youtube) These moments are what makes One Piece so great and I would recommend this to anyone.

you can find Luffy vs Pacifista(its not a big fight it's very small) and Luffy punches celestial dragon(he punches the right out) on youtube
watch them and see if you like them:) there pretty awesome(luffy is so cool:cool:)

What are some of your favorite one piece moments or anime moments?:D

Nami - When Luffy puts his Hat on Nami after seeing her cry, and then barges into Arlong's base and punches him. You knew <censored> got real when that happened.

Robin - Enies Lobby when Robin says "I want to live" I really thought Robin was evil, and the Strawhats were wasting time. But when SogeKing(Ussop) Burned the World Goverment flag, s**t got real.

Luffy - Using Haki for the first time at the Marineford Arc. Almost everyone including the World Goverment knew that was going to be trouble. Really sent chills down everyone's spines, Including my own.

- Luffy unleashing Conqueror's Haki at Marineford, pure awesomeness right there. I especially liked when all the top marines and pirates there were like "<censored>, his kid's a big deal".

- Luffy punching the lights right out of that Tenryuubito.

- The Strawhats' march to Arlong Park to deliver a well-deserved beatdown.

- Luffy and Sabo meeting up again, along with Sabo winning the contest and blasting a whole the colosseum.

And many, many more than I can list.

Reactions: SaToRi
red_hawk___luffy_vs__doflamingo_by_charly_z-d800u1p.jpg

Reactions: CaptainWiggy, SaToRi and BlazikenX000
That humbling raw power punch Luffy gave to Bellamy
No Devil Fruit, no haki just pure rage lol

Reactions: SaToRi
Also loved when he punched the Celestial Dragon in the Fishman island Arc.

Back