Favorite Online Mode in Splatoon?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So what's your favorite mode in splatoon? My favorite is splat zones since turf war doesn't provide enough of a challenge and it's fun camping and shooting :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Splat zones is my favorite too, it can get pretty intense and fighting/protecting a specific area on a map. It's pretty simple to secure, although, you need some skill to in order to deter the opponents from taking over. Too bad it doesn't come up too often when I go to play online ranked. ;_;

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Tower Control is my favorite since I feel more a part of the team. I am usually the person who takes the tower and try to defend myself for as long as I can, hoping that my teammates have my back and continue to take the tower when I get splatted. It is also the only mode where you can sometimes find me using a Charger, although I have to get better at it ;~;

Tower Control for me as well. I really like the stress of standing on the tower, hoing to not get splatted XD I also get annoyed when no one on my team jumps on the tower and I have to try to catch the tower on its way back to the middle -_-

Tower Control for me as well. I really like the stress of standing on the tower, hoing to not get splatted XD I also get annoyed when no one on my team jumps on the tower and I have to try to catch the tower on its way back to the middle -_-
It's actually best not to super jump on the tower since they would die most likely

I was not talking about super jump, I was talking about jumping on the tower, being there, taking it.

I was not talking about super jump, I was talking about jumping on the tower, being there, taking it.
Oh the that is sometimes harder

I've seen games where my team mates were just killing the other team while no one was taking the tower, I had to do it by myself for the whole game. =/ Not nice :p

RainMaker is my favorite with Splat Zones close behind. I'm not too big of a fan of Tower Control, especially on maps where the roller gives trouble hitting the tower when it leaves the land.
It's actually best not to super jump on the tower since they would die most likely
Take one for the team, you know, :sneaky:

When I'm using clothes with three quick-respawn abilities, I sometimes do that to take control of the tower away from the enemy and rely on my teammates to "take out" any enemy around it while they lose control. That only happens when one of my teammates were previously on the tower or they had one of those tactical insertion gizmos on it.

Tower Control, man. Because its fun to ride a tower that makes music plus, one round, I had a Slosher, and I had 21 splats. I think the Slosher is OP in Tower Control.

I honestly love normal Turf War :p It's just fun & simple and once you get into the level twenties, can get really good opponents. You can use any weapon you like (and it actually helping), and its easy to grasp.

After that Splat-Zones or Rain-Maker. I loved Rain-Maker the day it came out, but once I played it more & more, got kinda' boring. But, Splat-Zones is hard to get bored of. It's so crazy intense the whole time and you never know who's gonna win ;3

My favorite mode is tower control. I haven`t tried Rain maker so much though, so I might change my opinion.

Back