Favorite PlayStation game?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
What is your favorite Playstation game?

Mine is Twisted Metal. I must admit that I haven't played it in a while but I remember playing it all the time with my brothers. It just seemed more fun to play whenever we played it together.

I liked Jak & Daxter 2: Renegade. Got me into the whole series. Very enjoyable and challenging missions to get through. Lots of gameplay and loads of guns with customizations.

My favourite-ever game is Valkyria Chronicles 2. I'm crazy about it, collect stuff related to it that I can, and rave about it. :D

Depends on the platform.
On my computer, it's mainly Cave Story and the Touhou series (because these games are challenging)
On my PSP, it's Persona 3 Portable.

Reactions: 18
I am assuming you are talking about PlayStation 1, so I will say Resident Evil 2. Loved that game the most.

Silent Hill. That franchise is amazing and always keeps me guessing. I remember playing it for the first time and being scared as a kid.

Hard to say...

Pretty much anything from the core Ratchet and Clank series is amazing.

It would be either LSD Dream Sim or Silent Hill. Two awesome games!

It would be either LSD Dream Sim or Silent Hill. Two awesome games!

You have played LSD Dream Emulator? I know that it was re-released on the Japanese PSN, and I have it on my PSP, yet this game is way too weird for me.

Reactions: 18 and milesose
My favorite PlayStation game is Jack 3 on PlayStation 2.

Final fantasy VII. Regarded as overrated by many. My all time favorite Turn-Based RPG game.

Back