Towns Folk
Title says it all, post your favorite pictures or animation here :p

Here is mine.

250627-pokemon-anime-cosplay-gardevoir-and-gallade.jpg

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva and Marc
Title says it all, post your favorite pictures or animation here :p

Here is mine.

250627-pokemon-anime-cosplay-gardevoir-and-gallade.jpg
Well drawn Gjinkas are very pleasing to look at, the best are probably at Pixiv.

tumblr_mjf7b619TC1rj191qo1_500.jpg

It's very simple, yes, but that's what makes me like it so much, and I like the way it's made.

Reactions: Marc
Pokemon_by_Foru_ko.jpg

DJ Pika's in da house! Yeah!!! Damn, Pichu is outright cute, isn't it? Even Raichu looks cute in it. Great art work honestly. I wish I could do art pieces like these!

Reactions: Marc
There are some that I really like here they are :
Pok%C3%A9mon.full.205636.jpg

I see Misty and (I believe) the girl next to Misty is Erica, I think that is Green that is standing,Gold (I think) is going to pull down Green's shorts,the girl underwater looks like Lyra,Red is the one with the Pikachu pants, it looks like the guy in the back with the cape is Lance, and Silver is the one with Cyndaquil is his hands,I am not sure if the characters I stated are correct so feel free to correct me, I like it because everyone looks so happy and are enjoying themselves, I like to see happy :), (there is also a cute Dratini ;))

dratini_and_dragonair_by_abusorugia-d3jtu8s.png

I like this picture because I love Dragonair and Dratini, its also a really scenic/picturesque picture, its beautiful.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'd think that the more complex the Pokemon's design, the more interesting it is to look at. For example, the newer legendaries Zekrom and Reshiram - as well as their second versions - with the generator tails were awesome. While I don't have specific pictures, I guess I wanted to contribute with my ideas. ;)

I'd think that the more complex the Pokemon's design, the more interesting it is to look at. For example, the newer legendaries Zekrom and Reshiram - as well as their second versions - with the generator tails were awesome. While I don't have specific pictures, I guess I wanted to contribute with my ideas. ;)
I do like the newer legendary Pokemon but I still rather the earlier generation legendary Pokemon, I like Dialga and Palkia's design contribution, going down the the modern legendary Pokemon they are really well constructed as you stated, the features are well defined :)

Pokemon_by_Foru_ko.jpg

DJ Pika's in da house! Yeah!!! Damn, Pichu is outright cute, isn't it? Even Raichu looks cute in it. Great art work honestly. I wish I could do art pieces like these!
I like the DJ Pikachu , DJ Pichu and DJ Raichu but Pichu looks like the most awesome one in the picture and just look at Feraligators face or it could be the 2nd evolution of totodiles his seems to be very happy :D

You probably would like this picture then :p Yeah, I agree on Reshriam and Zekrom; their design plus the whole Yin-Yang concept surrounding them was really awesome
Reshiram_VS_Zekrom___BW___by_cascad.jpg

This pic pretty much~
241759-1.jpg

Back