Favorite Pokemon Movie?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
What is your favorite Pokemon movie? Mine is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. That movie was amazing, and sad too. I enjoyed it a lot <3. But all the movies were amazing, so it was hard for me to pick.

same here. That movie was beyond epic. I enjoyed every second of it. Full of drama, battles, mystery and adventure. I just might have to watch it again. :p

Reactions: CrazyElf
Yes, I agree! Lucario and the mystery of Mew moved me to tears as well. A lot of it was mindblow-ish as well.

That's the only Pokemon movie I have not seen (that one and Mewtwo returns)!

I guess I actually liked the Diamond & Pearl trilogy (specially the one with Darkrai), the problem was that usually the first half of those movies wasn't that good.

But my overall favorite movie would be a tie between the first one and the second one. I remember I watched the first one on a cinema, and I was ashamed that I was crying :p:p

Imo, I think Pokemon The First Movie was the best, The clone battle brings so much nostalgia, Bruteroot & Shellshock weren't strong enough ;-;

I loved Lucario]and the Mystery of Mew. But I also think Destiny Deoxys was pretty good too. I mean it's liek they are trying to survive the Apocalypse. Another good one was Arceus and the Jewel of Life. So much action and all that good stuff!

i loved celebi and the voice of the forest. i am not sure why but i like it a lot, maybe becuse of the pokemon all in the forest or maybe because of celebi. but i have only seen the first 5 movies so it might change someday.

Pokemon the movie 3. The one with the unknown and Entei and the little girl Molly. Where the girl's dad get's taken away by the unknown and Entei takes care of her and does whatever she asks. Sort of like a father figure. And ash tries to defeat Entei. Aw man that movie was so good.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
My favorite pokemon movie is the first one since Mewtwo is awesome and how mewtwo cloned the trainers pokemon and had them fight each other was interesting.

The first is my favorite, possibly because it's the one I watch the most, due to me owning a vhs of it. :) I also just like the whole 'clone' aspect of it. When I was younger, I used to wonder if the pokemon I got back from the daycare were clones of the ones I dropped off. XD

The first is my favorite, possibly because it's the one I watch the most, due to me owning a vhs of it. :) I also just like the whole 'clone' aspect of it. When I was younger, I used to wonder if the pokemon I got back from the daycare were clones of the ones I dropped off. XD

lol i thought that the pokemon from the day care were babies :p . but i wonder if mewtwo strikes back(the movie you are talking about) if they will make a version of it for 3ds like they did for sonic x on gba.

I'm not sure they would. It's from the late 90s. :)

Destiny deoxys. I love how the there was 2 deoxi, though it always puzzled me why they didntuse the shiny colouration for the 2 deoxys. I was really let down by the Kyurem movie, mostly because i love kyurem so much and the movie was just so lacklusteron so many poins

I have enjoyed all of them but my favorite is the rise of Darkrai.:)

I would have to say The Revenge of Mewtwo is my favorite movie. Not only was it the best written, but none of the other Pokemon movies after that have brought that much nostalgia to me. I also felt like that movie had a message that it wanted to give to its audience, no matter how cheesy it was.
Of course, this is probably just my nostalgia speaking.

I like Pokemon The First Movie the best. It was the first one I saw, so nostalgia wins lol. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was pretty good, too.

My favorite would have to be Destiny Deoxys. Watching Rayquaza and Deoxys go at it was really exciting since Rayquaza is my favorite Pokemon. After this movie, I really didn't feel the urge to watch the newer ones. I did watch a bit of the Kyurem movie though and it wasn't bad. I wonder if Primal Kyogre & Groudon will star in the next movie because that would be pretty entertaining to watch.

My favorite movie was the second pokemon movie but i'ts the new pokemon dianci movies i just have to say i don't have a favorite movie i just watch them but i think the more the pokemon movies are moving the more it's begins to be more interesting afterward so no you don't have to have a favorite pokemon movie when you would forget about it

Back