Favorite section?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
whats your favorite section from this community? and why?

I personally like the chat lounge. It's so popular and it's nice to get to know everyone in different ways. =3

Reactions: 2 people
Mine is the same as yours! I love laid back conversation about different topics. It's why I join forums! :D

Reactions: 2 people
my favorites are the Alternative Gaming and the Computers and electronic forums. These forums are about things that i'm interested in and even though they might not be as popular as some of the other sections they have a wide variety of topics.

Alternative Gaming. Although I do have a 3DS and I enjoy some of Nintendo's games, I mainly game on my PS3 and I usually play my Vita more than my 3DS.

Chat Lounge for me as well, because of the number of different topics there are. Plus it's easier to get to know people in this section.

Same hare, for the variety of different topics.

Chat Lounge.

It's got most discussions and it suits me to be honest, a wide range of chatting going on and participating always fun!

My thoughts exactly, Chat Lounge is my favorite.

I love the Pokemon,Technology,Nintendo 3ds and anime/manga because they are interesting

acnl pokemon shout box :p

The Shoutbox (there's always something interesting going on there) and the Nookling Junction (where PC and business makes the world go 'round). That and the older games sections.

Reactions: Mikaya
No particular favourites, but I enjoy the Nintendo 3DS Games section a lot since you get to talk about a lot of games there, smaller third-party releases like Forbidden Manga and Azure Striker Gunvolt. ( @dwikrid :sneaky: )

I don't go to other Nintendo news sites except when I have to; I use 3DS Pedia for all my gaming news, so I really appreciate it when people post new stuff in those forums.

Reactions: dwikrid
@Spinnerweb Forbidden Manga. Sounds wrong...for real XD
Yep, my favorite section is the same as @Spinnerweb's, because I'm fond of Ninty's 3rd party games.

Reactions: 18
@Spinnerweb Forbidden Manga. Sounds wrong...for real XD
Yep, my favorite section is the same as @Spinnerweb's, because I'm fond of Ninty's 3rd party games.
I think you'll love Forbidden Manga, it looks great.

Make sure you include '3DS' in the search term when you Google it though, don't want to stumble on something that'll burn your eyes :p

Reactions: dwikrid
Back