favorite skills in fire emblem

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
which is your favorite skills in fire emblem and when I mean favorite skills in fire emblem I mean any fire emblem game not just fire emblem fates or fire emblem awakening and you can post more than one of your favorite skills. my favorite skills in fire emblem are dragon fang for Fire emblem fates and igius from fire emblem awakening.

I really like Vantage from Fire Emblem Fates, since it allows you to attack first even if it is the enemy turn when triggered. That's really useful when you're low on health and an enemy comes up to attack, since it could potentially save you from death. Of course, like most abilities, it only works sometimes, but the few times that it has I have always been pleasantly surprised.

yeah vantage + Keaton = death

My favorite skill is the poison strike all ninjas have. Ninjas are meant to weaken your opponents rather than killing and poison strike really helps with that. It's just really powerful but it can't kill but it makes my weaker units kill the opponent and get them the exp. My second favorite is something critical related like Dragon Fang, Astra, Lethality, ect

"aether": one hit heals you and the other negates defense
"vantage": yay, attacking before the opponent
"poison strike: free damage
"astra": 5 hits by the face
"seal skilss": all are usefull
"replicate": you can do very much things with this skill, for example: pairing up with yourself or heal yourself while you attack
"renewal" free 30% heal

Galeforce from Awakening was amazing.
Kill an enemy, then retreat in the same turn. Or kill another enemy if your defenses are high enough to survive the other enemies in the area.

silencer aka lethality... It instantly kills foes for crying out loud!!! and theirs a 50 percent chance when you get a critical!!! this was good... in sacred stones, now you've got astra, and aether, renewal, and poison strike but still I really enjoy silencer, pair any assassin with a killing edge, (or Marissa with a shamshir) and that unit is destined for greatness!

Back