Support Needed Favorite SNES Boss fights!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I never played the SNES,and only played remakes of SOME games on it: But I know many games
on the system were awesome! Especially the boss battles! I remember hearing and seeing references
to games I never saw.Until I finally read about them... then watched it on Youtube, Since I can't
buy every epic masterpiece on the system, would you tell me your favorite sub, regular and/or final boss
fights on the system?

Reactions: Mcbmagic2013
My favorite final boss battle was on The Lion King SNES.

Obviously it was Scar but the game was enjoyable (and hard for no freaking reason) but it was great to play through my favorite movie not to mention it was the better game that was based off the movie.

latest

Reactions: Kakea
My favorite final boss battle was on The Lion King SNES.

Obviously it was Scar but the game was enjoyable (and hard for no freaking reason) but it was great to play through my favorite movie not to mention it was the better game that was based off the movie.

latest
What a coincidence! That's me and my side's favorite movie to quote from (I can't count how many times I've tried to sing "Be Prepared!") :D

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
So far,I remember coming across a RPG-like boss battle in The Great Cave Offensive from Kirby Super Star,and it was pretty awesome,and I'd say it's my favorite SNES boss fight at the moment!It came out of nowhere,but that's why I like it so much.It fits in somewhat with the game's nature,and it changes the pace of the game to form something pure of charm,and does require strategy too.It is a RPG battle,after all. :p

!? A RPG fight in Kirby Super Star? I have to see it! I really curious how a RPG battle like that popped
up in a sidescroller! :eek: I wish games nowadays had random surprises!

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Well,see it for yourself! :D

(I think I should also state this is not the last time you'll encounter this type of battle in the game,just in case :pompus:)

I truly want Kirby Superstar Ultra now... if it's this funny I must have the game.
This funny masterpiece surprise is so awesome! I have to go to gamestop now!

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Back