Favorite song in a game you've played?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
What's your favorite song in a game you've played? As for me I have two favorites. 500 Points for those who can guess them! =P

Snake Eater
I love this song. 10/10 my young ones. But my favorite, favorite song is, wait for it...

SINS OF THE FATHER!!!

Yes they're both from the Metal Gear Solid Franchise. If you're upset with that you won't want to know my third :p

My favourite would have to be Ocarina of Time medley from Smash bros, there are so many different types of music in it! I also love love love Ilia's theme from Twilight Princess, it's so relaxing.

Definitely "Don't speak her name!" From fire emblem awakening. Just brings sadness when you hear it.

Megolovainia, Your Best Friend, Your Best Nightmare. Oh wait, I never actually PLAYED Undertale...:bag:

I'm a big fan of Lost in an Ocean of Thought all Alone from Fire Emblem Fates. There's just something about it that's just so soothing.

Village Bridge w/ Buildup from Pokemon BW2

Prepare to have a new favorite, pal.
Build that wall (Zia's Song.) As heard on Bastion. ^~^

Skyward sword trailer song ;~; Ballad of the goddess brings tears to my eyes ;_;

Reactions: Pookie
I have a lot of favorites, but to name one off the top of my head is Zero-Two's theme from Kirby 64. It fits 02 perfectly.

Game could've ended when this song played.

LieZe Rock! LieZe Rock! If there's any song that gets you hyped up for a final boss battle, it's this. It's so... exhilarating. There's a sense of beauty entwined with adrenaline, a mix I rarely hear, and it's so wonderful when it occurs.

LieZe Rock really is the epitome of videogame songs. Hyping, yet a strange kind of beauty that entwines you as well. I'm posting two uploads of the song below. I think the first is stereo while the second is mono, but I'm not sure. Listen to both if you want. Actually, you should, because the more you listen to this song, the better.

Isn't it truly beautiful?

Every good 3D Sonic game has final boss music that makes a grown man grow more chest hair. But in a game I've played Reincarnation from Tokyo Mirage Sessions and N's Castle Bridge from Pokemon Black/White are ones I could listen to over and over and it would never seem to bore me. These people don't just compose for fun... or maybe they do.

Back