favorite song in fire emblem

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is your favorite fire emblem fates song at the time. before you say they are no specific fire emblem fates song than go to YouTube and hook up these fire emblem songs that your about to see and there pretty good. (note these may be japan titles). THORN IN YOU, ROAD TAKEN, ALIGHT (STORM) THE END OF ALL ROADS. these are just my suggestions so those are my favorites and what are your favorites.

I'm actually a huge fan of Azura's song ever since they first played it in the initial trailer for Fates :p
I also love how the song is played back quite a few times within the story of the game, such as when you first meet her and certain boss battles having the song play, and even the final boss has an amazingly remixed version of it. I might go and download it sometime soon as well, just been lazy about that as usual...

I have two favorites actually: Lost In Thoughts All Alone (quality acoustics and has some well done remixes) and ID purpose (fantastic song). I enjoy most of the OST from the fire emblem games but it's hard choosing a specific one. Which is a reason why I will play mostly on fire emblem stages in my free time in smash, because the music is so fire that my game crashes and Wii u burns my house down. I love it

I don't know any fire emblem music but I do like Azura's song. I'm currently questioning if I should buy Fire emblem fates. I don't know if Azura's song is called Azura's song. But I think it's called Lost in Thought All Alone, in some part of the song it sounds a little cheesy but that's in my opinion

Of the ones I heard from Smash all Fire Emblem songs are good. Out of those three (or maybe four not counting the meh Brawl ones) I like the one that probably the catchiest of the three that got enhanced in the Smash games and that one is Together We Ride. It has both beauty and an outgoing trumpet melody. The Awakening version of that theme just sounds more intense yet lacks that extra pep.

I liked many of the OST in the Fire Emblem series, which includes the GBA games and some of the newer games like Fire Emblem: Fates. My favorites so far that I can list are: ID Purpose, Thorn in You (Roar), You of the Light. I listen to some of the newer ones although I don't actually have the games :p

I haven't played Fates yet, so I'm picking ID Purpose from FE Awakening.

I'm obsessed with that song, I hear it while studying, I put it in all of the FE Stages in Smash (that a LITAA remix)... Is just an amazing song

Thorn In You, Lost In Thoughts All Alone and Road Taken.

Fates has the best OST in the whole series, period.

YOU ARE THE OCEANS GRAY WAVES DESTINED TO SEEK LIFE BEYOND THE SHORE JUST OUT OF REACH YET THE WATERS EVER CHANGE FLOWING LIKE TIME THE PATH IS YOURS TO CLIMB. Lost in thoughts all alone is my favorite

This'll be a toughie. There's tons of favourites from 6, 8, 9/10 and 11/12, among loads of other tracks among the others. I guess I'll stick to ones that really stick out though. It'd take me all day to work out which of FE4, 6, 8 and 12's map themes are best, for example.

The more I listen to these, the more I remember why I wasn't impressed with FE13's map themes. Wow, we were spoiled.

A ton of Nostalgia's list showed up in my shortlist, too. :D

FE4 - Fellow People. There are a bunch of variants on this one, and there's a good reason why. This is quite possibly my #1 ranked theme in the series, but it's hard to compare and quantify them all.

FE4 - Chapter 10 (Light and Dark). FE4's map themes were really, really good. It was hard to turn down Ch2 and Ch3 as well. I had to give Light and Dark credit for its return later in the series and becoming somewhat iconic.

FE7 - Inescapable Fate. You might notice a running theme among my favourite... themes.

FE8 - Determination. After the amount of self-afflicted trauma from romhacking, I should really hate this theme for the amount I've heard it. But I don't, I love it despite being a short loop you hear for AGES.

FE8 - Truth, Despair and Hope. FE8's map music was outstanding. I also love endgame tracks that incorporate music you've heard along the way.

FE9 - A Mighty Foe. FE9 and 10 had a lot of good combat themes, but this one takes the cake.

FE11 - Footsteps of Fate. This one was a no-brainer.

FE11 - Trouble. They must've worked extra hard on the music to supplement the lack of engaging plot/characters.

FE12 - Divine Dragon, Old and New Saga. Cheating here, because these two really shine as a pair. My favourite variant(s) of Tiki's theme in general. New Saga I especially enjoy.

FE13 - "Don't speak her name!" Obligatory.

All of these songs I really love and you guys should listen to them too :D

ok
i will

I havent played fates but I would have to say Lost in thoughts all alone, Together we ride and Dont speak her name

I know it's pretty common but I would have to say it's the recruiting music for the older fire emblems (not sure if it's in awakening or fates), I just love the sound of it. My second favorite is Ike's music that the play on rogues and redeemers 3, (man that was one crazy dlc map!)

oh man fire emblem has such a great soundtrack, it's hard to choose one... so heres one I found that sounds REALLY GOOD it's a remix, but that doesn't stop it from being a piece of FREAKING ART!!! also it's extended... to an hour so it's best to just stop once you get a good feel for the song... it's a bunch of recruitment themes put together, then remixed and smoothly transitioned from one piece to next.

Back