Favorite Sonic Game! (This excludes games such as Sonic.exc and Sanic)

• Thread starter EvanXL64
  • Start date
EvanXL64

EvanXL64

Zelda Fanatic
Towns Folk
My all time favorite sonic game would have to be: Sonic: and the Black Night for the Wii. The game had amazing graphics, great level design, and fa nominal voice acting. As soon as you think you've beaten the game you've got another thing coming. Although the controls are OK with and there are a few minor bugs, but nothing game breaking. I highly suggest you to try to find the game. Now it would probably be around 10-20 dollars. Nothing too expensive but it is worth the money!

Reactions: cloudmario666
My favorite Sonic game would probably be Sonic: Triple Trouble :3 It was a really fun game during the time I played it and I really loved the levels, which were fun and challenging. Only problem was that I wasn't able to beat; too hard to get all the Chaos Emeralds xP

Another game would be Tails' Adventure, if that counts. But it was hard too. These games are on the 3ds' Virtual Console btw :p

My favorite is sonic boom. I love the name, boom is extremely creative, and they took 2 minutes creating the amazing name. The graphics are as realistic as a 3d shape, and the environments are filled with a plain sky. My most favorite game ever, I congratulate, sonic boom!

Reactions: EvanXL64
Generations.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, absolutely! I was a child (like 8 or 10) when I first played it and had a lot of fun with the game. The story, in my opinion, is the best any Sonic game have had. The graphics were, for that time, awesome and although it had some bugs, I didn't care about them. I even lol'd because of those bugs! From what I can remember, I finished the game at 100%, I was obsessed!

Reactions: Mikaya
I really enjoyed Sonic Adventure (for Dreamcast). It was the first ever adventure style game ever released and it actually was a big hit. Packed full of levels, and areas such as the Mystic ruins were fun to explore. The bosses were challenging. There was plenty to progress through, and raising chao was pretty awesome (using the animals you find in the levels). I liked messing around when I was bored, there's so many places you can access. xD

For me, it's Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal. Had I own Sonic: Lost World, it would be the second Sonic game that I feel that the pacing is just right for a casual fan like myself because I'm not speeding and missing the ground or crashing into enemies. I find it to be the best Sonic 2D platformer.

Mine is an oddball,but I'll go ahead and say it's Sonic Unleashed! :p
I like a lot of the aspects from this game.Blasting barriers of speed as the usual Sonic in here is very fun and exhilarating surrounded with the frequent great level-design,and that soundtrack is just pure amazing.Dare I say it too,I sort of do enjoy most of those nighttime Werehog stages too.They play decent on their own,give the game an unique identity and just generally thought it was awesome to manage all of those wacky different combos and combatting with various enemies.My only real issue would be wandering various times within the levels for medal-hunting purposes,but putting that aside,I think Unleashed is great! :D

Sonic Heroes on PS2; I was quite bad at it, heh, and I used Team Big (or whatever they were called) most of the time as they were the easiest to use. One of the most iconic levels was the place with the red/white platforms, sea and the turtles (I think), I can remember bits and pieces of that and it just makes me wish they would either remaster it or release a sequel.

I believe I posted this before. My favorite game is Sonic Advance 2. Why? It's the the debut game of my favorite character! You know who she is, right?

My all time favorite Sonic game would probably have to be the Arabian Nights one. I don't know why, but I saw it in GameStop when I was younger and I had to have it. A runner-up to the Arabian Nights would probably have to be (does this even count?) the Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics. That was another one I'm not quite sure why I bought. :p

My all time favorite sonic game would have to be: Sonic: and the Black Night for the Wii. The game had amazing graphics, great level design, and fa nominal voice acting. As soon as you think you've beaten the game you've got another thing coming. Although the controls are OK with and there are a few minor bugs, but nothing game breaking. I highly suggest you to try to find the game. Now it would probably be around 10-20 dollars. Nothing too expensive but it is worth the money!
my favorite sonic game is sonic boom ice and fire because it will finally end sonic!

I loved sonic generations and sonic colors (NDS)

Sonic 06 all the way:hilarious:

It has to be Sonic '06 for sure. It has beatuiful graphics, flawless gameplay, the gameplay itself is not repetitive and not too hard yet has some challenge to it, the story had no plot holes and it had me captured all the way through. The game worked perfectly as well, at no point did I die due to the game breaking or messing up. There was a couple of glitches but none where game breaking and they where fun to mess around with.

And of course I 100% despise Sonic 06 and my favourite sonic game would be Sonic: and the Black Night as that was my first sonic game and it was quite fun :D

Mine had to be a tie between Sonic heroes, sonic adventure 2 battle and sonic the fighters (I think it was called that)
Sonic heroes was a game I played loads when I was younger. I wasn't too bad at the game and managed the get to the super metal sonic fight. The gameplay was different and it just was a great game. It also worked great with the GameCube controller.

SA2 was very good in terms of story gameplay and pretty much everything else. It was a real time waster and the levels were pretty hard (for me at least) I loved playing in the chao garden to raise them. My best chao was in a full hero garden and one of the chaos laid an egg. When I came to check on Night (creative name right) he was gone and replaced with a baby. Rip night whatever happened to him. After that I never played it again.

Sonic the fighters was quite fun (even though I found it super hard) and the boss battle was great. That's pretty much it about that one.

For me, my favorite sonic games are the first four installments for Sega Genesis. 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles. everything post & Knuckles has been a sham.

If several spin-offs are counted, I think my fave Sonic game is Sonic Battle on GBA, because I can choose many characters for me to play with, not to mention that one of the characters in particular can be improved as you play through the story.

I really liked Sonic Colors, the soundtrack was great, the wisps were a nice gimmick as well.I think it's one of the best sonic games for Wii.I also liked Sonic Generations (Xbox 350/Ps3, 3ds sucks) but my absoulete favorites are Sonic Adventure 1/2.I like 1 a little better because you can play with pretty much anyone.What's funny is I only owned colors and Generations 3ds XD

Dang it, Sanic is my favorite one!

I haven't actually played any (real) Sonic games except for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. So I guess that's my only choice here lol

Back