Favorite Starwars character

• Thread starter purrplepigfarm
  • Start date
purrplepigfarm

purrplepigfarm

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Who is your favorite Starwars character and why?

My favorite character is Yoda because of his great powers in the force and the awesome battles in episodes 11 and 111.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Does Clone Wars count?

Certainly. Every character from every Starwars movie, book, video game, or cartoon counts.

I´d say Darth Sidious:
1854806-sidious_lightning.jpg

Well... I say darth vader. He has a batman tone and is like batman. He also is very mysterious, I like his personality... I know what you are thinking. Without a bad guy or an antagonist, no good guy or story would have been created, that is why I am giving credit to darth vader.

I guess I would say Darth Vader because of his weird/funny line and his rreeaallyy deep cracky voice. I don't really like Star Wars much because I honestly didn't like its storyline as much as anime story lines and such.

Han Solo....because he always shoot first.

Reactions: purrplepigfarm
tumblr_lpc31qHInL1qfceqyo1_500.gif

My favorite is R2D2! I love R2s' look and the fact that the noises it makes its funny. In the Lego Star Wars I love playing as him though he can't really fight.

General Grievous. Even though his name is bad his backstory was pretty neat. He also appears in the Clone Wars animation (really great in the 2D one not sure about 3D) which was one of the greatest Star Wars media out there. I'm sure many people would say the Mandalorian by now but I don't want to turn my pockets inside out and also give Disney money. At least for the things they've done anyway.

Back