Favorite Super Mario 64 DS/New Super Mario Bros. Mini-game?

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date

Content at Heart
Towns Folk
Do you recall? If so, which one is your favorite? Mine would have to be the one where you would have to find and tap on one particular face among all the other faces moving on the touch screen. Such fun! :D

New Super Mario Bros. mini games.. now that brings back a lot of good memories, :love:

From the list, I think my favorite is Danger, Bob-omb! Danger!

DangerBobombDanger.PNG

It was a lot of fun and I think I played it the most. Really challenging too, if you ask me. Not sure if anyone local here could have beaten my high score in that game back in the day.

Mine would have to be the one where you would have to find and tap on one particular face among all the other faces moving on the touch screen. Such fun! :D
Googled it and that's most likely Wanted. Really fun when playing with friends thanks to DS Download Play :headphone:

180px-Wanted%21.PNG

It would be the one with the rolling ball going around the thing and you guess where it lands. :) Luigi's mini games are the best!!

I really liked the one where you use the stylus to draw trampolines for Mario to jump on. I also liked playing the Snowball race. Wanted was also a ton of fun, especially with friends.

Vs. Lakitu Launch, the Bob-Omb game Marc mentioned, Bob-Omb Reverse, Bob-Omb Sudden Death, and Snowball Slam were all neat games with Bob-Omb Sudden Death as my favorite (sorting game).

New Super Mario Bros. mini games.. now that brings back a lot of good memories, :love:

From the list, I think my favorite is Danger, Bob-omb! Danger!

DangerBobombDanger.PNG

It was a lot of fun and I think I played it the most. Really challenging too, if you ask me. Not sure if anyone local here could have beaten my high score in that game back in the day.

Googled it and that's most likely Wanted. Really fun when playing with friends thanks to DS Download Play :headphone:

180px-Wanted%21.PNG

I loved that bomb minigame, it got really crazy if you played it long enough!

Back