Favorite Sword!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here, coming atcha with another topic-thingy! This one's about one of Nintendo's most beloved series: The Legend of Zelda~ \o/

Now Link has been through a lot, and with every new challenge, and every new monster to face, he's always used some sort of new equipment to help overcome them.
But one thing has always been there to land the finishing blow: His trusty sword. :artist:

Link's had a lot of them in the many Zelda games he's starred in, and some exclusive ones as a guest games like Soulcalibur II. Everyone would love to be able to wield one of those blades, and I'm sure everyone has specific one they'd want to use more than anything!

So, which sword would you want to use, and why? :eek: I'd be interested to know! :3

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
This sounds like a really basic answer, but the Master Sword. :p

There’s something about it that appeals to me. It looks polished and well made, and I guarantee it’s the most powerful, too. Who wouldn’t want that?

Reactions: P2.0
This sounds like a really basic answer, but the Master Sword. :p

There’s something about it that appeals to me. It looks polished and well made, and I guarantee it’s the most powerful, too. Who wouldn’t want that?
But there's no denying how awesome it is, though. I mean, evil literally can't touch it without the blade burning away at it. :eek: PLUS Fi's there, too! :love: The literal spirit of the Master Sword! I so wish she'd return in later games. ;u;

Master Sword! Perfect for chopping down enemies and slicing people who do not react to it at all.

Reactions: P2.0
Back