Favorite Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Role

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is a free-to-play Kirby game for the Nintendo 3DS. When playing, you can choose between four roles for Kirby to use. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

The four roles are :
  • Sword Hero - uses a sword to attack.
  • Hammer Lord - uses a hammer to attack.
  • Doctor Healmore - summons items to attack.
  • Beam Mage - uses magic to attack.
Which is your favorite role and why?

I like all of the for different reasons. I like all of their individual power up attacks. Though I do really enjoy beam mage for his stop time ability. It makes it easier to get better times and better scores.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is a free-to-play Kirby game for the Nintendo 3DS. When playing, you can choose between four roles for Kirby to use. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

The four roles are :
  • Sword Hero - uses a sword to attack.
  • Hammer Lord - uses a hammer to attack.
  • Doctor Healmore - summons items to attack.
  • Beam Mage - uses magic to attack.
Which is your favorite role and why?
Seems similar to the mini game in the other Kirby games >.> so I'll say hammer till proven that it is extremely different control wise

Sword is pretty much my most favorite ability in Kirby games (Well... if we're not counting ESP as one of them, then yes :bag:). My second favorite role is Doctor Healmore.
As for Hammer Lord I find it is really annoying since Kirby can barely even dash plus the fact that you can't even so much as hover over the boss is ridiculous! In my opinion, it's probably the hardest role to master in the game. :facepalm:
Beam Mage is pretty cool but I'd rather let the CPU teammates do the time stop thing since I'm not really a fan of running away and spamming long-range attacks unless the boss is hiding in the background and I have time to charge up a level-3 attack. :chicken:

Personally I'm much more fond of Sword Hero, because I think it's pretty cool, and my main method and tactics are to attack the enemies that are in close range. However, I'm starting to get fond of Dr. Healmore to the point it became my second favorite, because it has quite long-range attack, and it can summon the Healing Area, too.

My favorite is the mage as powering up the time stop if done correctly guarantees you won the fight my second favorite is hammer just for how much damage he can deal

I prefer sword because it's very versatile and combos are easy to pull off. Also you can buy a gosh darn unicorn blade and helm!

I like the sword hero because for one you get a huge shield, you deal moderate damage and plenty of moves in your arsenal. The beam mage is second in my book because I find it hard to get a good time. It takes forever to charge the time beam and even then there's a chance you're going to miss. Doctor healmore is at least fun to play because you don't have to dedicate yourself to dealing damage but instead heal your allies. Last and certainly least is the hammer lord because you're really slow and you have to be really close to your enemies making it a bad combination when you're constantly getting hurt and therefore cannot attack.

Beam Mage ftw!!
All four Kirbys, beam mages. Time stops, again and again. POWZ
and you actually beat the enemy instead of throwing gem apples desperately~

So far it's the Hammer Lord, simply because of the HUGE damage he can rack up. I'm having some problems with Healmore's labs and Beam Mage feels to squishy for you to wan't to get close enough for the book bash or cycle beam.

I haven't made it very far into the game and I'm guessing from the other comments that Hammer Lord's decreased mobility will become a major issue further in.

I love Sword Hero, it makes me remember the SSB Kirby from N64 who had it

Sword Hero because I'm a big fan of Sword Kirby. The powered up attack reminds me of Link's one (From Legend of Zelda) and it's really strong against enemies. I generally enjoy attacking up close, staying away is so fun. I don't really use the shield though. I kinda just go all-out in battles. The helmets and swords look pretty good and stylish.

Sword is the only one I can actually use effectively. Hammer is far too slow, and it's damage isn't much higher than sword if dps is considered. Healmore is really gimicky, and I have to look at the controls half the time to remember what does what. Mage doesn't fill the role of long range attacker very well, with only the time beam having any more range than the standerd attacks of the other classes.

Ah... to be honest I can't choose between Sword Hero and Beam Mage! I think I'm equally good at both classes, and they offer vastly different advantages. I choose to go with the Sword Hero class whenever I just feel like being merciless with the enemies, it's able to do a lot more damage than Beam Mages, and it's the most well-rounded in terms of stats. The main reason I like playing as Beam Mage though is because of its Time Beam, being able to freeze time is extremely useful, you can even combo it with a Team Meteor to be able to smack enemies for a very long time. I like Doctor Healmore, but it just doesn't do enough damage and I'm not very good at casting healing areas at good times xD Hammer Lord... uh... just no. Too slow for my liking, and flying is limited :panda:

Well, after playing some more I can confirm my fears: Hammer Lord is just too slow... It's a shame, because I really like him, but Sword Hero has to be my new favourite.

The cheapest tactic seems to be to corner the enemy, get behind him and spam your mid-air attack. The edge of the stage will keep you from getting kicked back and as long as the enemy doesn't move, you can keep hitting indefinitely!

Flying enemies are so much easier to beat with the sword than the hammer, since you got attacks designed for air combat and your charge attack can be directed upwards :thumbsup:

I like swordfighter the most, has the biggest movepool of all, and i believe i might not even have used every attack. :p Just somewhat unfortunate there atk is so low compared to hammer, at least i'm a lot faster. Also when the enemy stays in the corner and i can follow up the regular air slash my dmg matches hammer pretty much so thats also nice. :)

My favorite is Beam Mage. The mage role in RPG games has been always my favorite (or roles that can use magic), so I went with Beam Mage in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. Also, stopping time and being able to attack from range is pretty neat!

If I had to choose, it would definitely the Hammer Lord, I don't care if he walks slow, he is strong, powerful, and I love the victory animation for it (lifts the hammer up in the air)! He's not a guy too be messed with ;)

Sword Hero: Decent attack variety, fast, has a shield that can protect oponents and his armour looks pretty sweet...

My favorite role is the Hammer Lord due to his ability to put out a ton of damage in a very rapid succession. He is quite useful against many of the upper level bosses, that is, as long as you have at least one Doctor Healmore to back you up. These two really work together as a team...

Back