Favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys! P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic thingy! This time, about Animal Crossing. \o/ ( Try to imagine that the rest of this is being read in animalese, lol. More fun that way~ :p )

So this series is pretty delightful, ain't it? Ever since its debut in 2001 on the Nintendo Gamecube, it has, in one way or another, grasped the attention of many people. Some Nintendo fans, and some who bought it on a whim, and has never looked back.
The game has a bunch of things you can do on itit, such as making Bells ( the currency in that world ), catch bugs, plant a garden of flowers, go fishing, expand your house, complete your museum, and the list just grows with each new installment!
And with the new addition coming out this year, who knows what else we'll be able to do! :D

So my question to you guys is, what is your favorite thing to do in Animal Crossing? It can be from any of the installments, and it can be as simple as just popping balloons! :p

Reactions: Duster and AricAttack
Talking to all of the animals, buying things, fishing, but catching popping balloons, and just living my Animal Crossing life! The game's lots of fun!!

Everything about the game is so fun, though! How am I supposed to choose? ;~;

My favorite would probably have to be talking to the animals and doing favors for them. It feels so nice to build trust and relationships with each and every one of them. Especially Isabelle. She’s a cutie pie :3

Having a cool house is my favorite part. Making themed homes like one that looked like a restaurant or having a modern day living room was super neat. Other favorite thing has to be the minigame on the 3ds furniture. Probably put just as much time into that as designing my home.

I like the part where I can sell basically anything, and actually make money, and move up in the world without being required to work soul-sucking job that destroys my will to live.

Also, trees grow in like 3 days which is nice. I like the interior design stuff a lot, but i get attached to stuff and don't switch things out. ;w;

It's a pretty nice game, it just takes a while for the momentum to get going. The minigames are a nice touch, too.

I enjoy fishing and bug catching in the game but I really hope in the new one they will put more events. I would really like to see them keep all the Japanese events in the game cause compared to the U.s the Japanese events are a lot more interesting and ten times prettier. From what I see they will have cherry blossoms and the petals will float in the water witch I like that idea too. I hope you can do more with outfits as well cause I enjoy being able to dress up like I want to. There are so many things I enjoy doing in the game so it's hard to name everything but I hope they have a ton more things in the new game when it comes out cause I can't wait to play it.

i like the loads of content in the game. i originally bought wild world for the ds cause it essentially lasted "forever". i really enjoy unlocking new content. like in new leaf i didnt know about the island and when tortimer suddenly informed about the island i was surprised. the game gives you something to do everyday with various holidays to celebrate.

Back