AC:NH Favorite thing in New Horizions? (newly introduced)

• Thread starter ShineCat
  • Start date
ShineCat

ShineCat

Shiny Hunter and Stella Glow fanatic ☆
Towns Folk
for me its the customization. any game with even minimal customizaiton, im almost always gonna try the game, just for that.

specifics on customization?
the terra forming by far is the winner in my eyes. its something we only DREAMED of in New Leaf. otherwise, the fact that we can move almost anything in the game, (player houses, main buildings, villagers houses) at will is just what we needed in Animal Crossing.

what are you all beyond happy that nintedo added?
love to hear opinions! ^w^

Reactions: Mizunil
I like everything. But specifically the outdoor furniture placing which brings a LOT of new ideas. I also really like the updates every now and then cuz theres always something new to do in a week or so and it keeps the game fresh

Reactions: Trazzers
I like everything. But specifically the outdoor furniture placing which brings a LOT of new ideas. I also really like the updates every now and then cuz theres always something new to do in a week or so and it keeps the game fresh

I agree 100%, outdoor furniture placing is GAME-CHANGING. I think that's why despite all islands having the same buildings, trees, flowers, etc. they all feel so unique and different from each other! The different items in your catalogue and how you decide to use them in designing your island is really what sets New Horizons apart!

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Right! I have to completely agree with the first comments, outdoor furniture is an amazing new feature! It genuinely gives every player so many more options for customization.
I also love that you can move houses and shops, you can literally shape the whole island into the creation you had in your mind.

Reactions: Deepak
what are you all beyond happy that nintedo added?
Definitely terraforming for me.

I love the paths, terraforming can get too overwhelming but the paths I love. I hate that we can only have 50 custom designs tho

Reactions: Deepak
I love the paths, terraforming can get too overwhelming but the paths I love. I hate that we can only have 50 custom designs tho
Yeah the 50 limit is pretty annoying. Especially when there are so many amazing custom designs online that i want.

Reactions: Trazzers
well at least the limit is more than 8. (pretty sure 8 is the limit for one player in new leaf)

i mean you could have 30 in new leaf, (with 4 characters) buuut you need to have for characters.

even so, 50 is still more than 30.
it may not be too much, but hey, at least its more than we had!

Being able to decorate your whole town/island is a big one. I always enjoyed decorating my house and giving villagers gifts to decorate their house (and stealing their old furniture as a result, a feature not present in New Horizons for some reason).

Being able to put things all around the island, and even being able to shape the island itself is a huge feature that I’m sure a lot of people were hoping or asking for. I’m personally not creatively inclined, so my island is lackluster, but just having the option is nice.

Outdoor furniture and Terra-forming are definitely the game changers here.
But I think the Nook Link on the Nintendo Online App on the Phone is overlooked on what it can do. But it has room to improve as its still somewhat basic.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back