Favorite Type of Teacher

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
whats your favorite type of teacher and why?

I really like teachers that are cool and relax, serious when they have to be, can relate, and are funny. Which perfectly describes my English teacher. SHE EVEN WATCHES ANIME \o/.

The ones that are just plain jolly all the time. In my Spanish 2 class everyday before the start of each lesson, the teacher would blast Spanish music with the door open. Whenever we started class he would ALWAYS dance his way to the stereo to turn it off! His moves weren't the best either, sad to say. Other than that, he was a pretty awesome teacher lol.

I don't like coach teachers that much. Ironically, though, you'd think they would be tough - given they're sports types. Nonetheless, they often allow the students to goof off too much and have low standards, mainly cause the teachers - only care about sports. In fact, I remember the open book pre-algebra final when I was a high school freshman and believe me, it was - a little too easy.:meh:

I like enthusiastic teachers that are always so motivating like my Spanish teacher from Junior year he was really cool and motivating and gave us so much good advice for going to school and why also he was always so energetic and I never saw him mad I bet I was one of his favorite students because I was smart and I minded my own business and I used to help other students that needed help with the homework and projects idk why he was single he should of have been married by right now he's the best teacher honestly he always had my back if I had a problem.

I like teachers that are chill, and don’t try to force too much on you all at once. For example, I like the kind of teacher that doesn’t assign you too much homework, and is also willing to help you with it if you need it, considering most teachers just throw the homework at the student and say “get it done”.

Back