Favorite video game boss

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guy's this post is me asking what you favorite boss in all video game's is! I really liked the boss in star fox on the gamecube, (forgot its name) Im pretty sure its like a mutant version of the bunny. (haven't played in SO long) What's your's? Tell me down there!

Fight with Ganondorf/Ganon in Ocraina of Time ( 3d ) . 'nuff said :p It was really remarkable as a boss , though playing tennis with Ganondorf was really easy , unless you weren't very fast acting . Plus the fight with the Ganon beast made it all so epic . In the N64 version , everything would be so dark and in the end with link thrusting the Master Sword in Ganon's head was also quite memorable .

Mine is actually the Champion in Pokémon Platinium (if you can call it a boss) its the only Champion i had problems with her in the fight. Its so balanced and challenging. So yeah Cynthia is my favorite. My second favorite is Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda : Windwaker (HD) It was so good. I died on him 4 times or something.

Poyo.

Mine is actually the Champion in Pokémon Platinium (if you can call it a boss) its the only Champion i had problems with her in the fight. Its so balanced and challenging. So yeah Cynthia is my favorite.

Poyo.
Lol I can see how you could have problems with her, it's actually proven that all of her pokemon are 6IV with hacked natures that doesn't reduce stats
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946308-pokemon-platinum-version/49083969

As for me, most memorable boss fight was with Dark Meta Knight in Kirby Amazing Mirror and in Kirby Triple Deluxe (Dedede Tour). He's a rather tough boss because he's quick to dodge and has strong attacks. It's kind of easier in Dedede Tour because, well, you're Dedede and you have the giant hammer, it's essentially destruction but he still puts up a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the final boss of Super Mario Galaxy 2, it was one of my favorite bosses ever. It's so cool how you have to ground pound the meteors and hit the giant Bowser with them. It's not a hard boss though, it's just a fun boss to beat,

My favorite boss would have to be Dialga from the Mystery Dungeon series, because the music and the battle, I felt so pumped and excited to fight him despite given the knowledge that the game was near over not to mention the ending. But that's why he is my favorite boss.

I'll say my favorite is Master Core. The difficulty is perfectly in between possible and almost can't beat him on the highest setting if you make some mistakes. Not to mention the amount of times you might want to face it with each character would lead to practice against it and it would seem easier to beat.

I really liked the twinmold battle in the legend Zelda majora's mask. To be that you had to wear the Giants mask which made you giant and then you ran around swing your giant sword at the giant flying worm things. I also really like the Gohma battle in the legend Zelda wind waker where you are really small compared to Gohma and you have to swing over it like Indiana Jones.

My favorite video game boss is probably bowser. Sometimes he is hard to beat and sometimes he is easy to beat. In new super mario bros 2, when I was battling bowser, I had to retry the level multiple times. I think that Bowser is the most known boss of videogames. One time i had the star power up and I beat bowser in one try.

the last boss in Wario Land: Shake It! This game was seriously so much fun lol

Memorable bosses, in my modest opinion, should convey the exact definition of awesomeness. And the one, ultimate boss that fulfills this criterion hails from my favorite GameCube title: Pikmin 2. Man-at-Legs. By the gods, it’s basically a spider wielding an energy weapon… And that’s horrifying, both mentally and visually.

latest

Image of bitter-sweet memories, both thrilling and frightening.

Yet, the most alluring aspect of this boss involves its physical appearance that represents an attempt by biomechanical engineers to create a mutual merger between a biotic organism and various abiotic features. Everything from its metallic body harnessing organic tissues inside to its one synthetic leg depicts the terrifying creations of science.

Olimar remarkably sums this up by noting that, “It is particularly difficult to understand why this species would develop such awesome offensive capabilities, leading to rumors among the scientific community that it was the machinery that approached the arachnorb and proposed the symbiotic relationship.” In addition, one interesting theory formulated by fans of the series argues how the Pikmin franchise of games occur after the extinction of the human race, further adding to the eerie implication that this creature acts as another reminder of what devastating milestones the humans were capable of.

Man-at-Legs is a worthy boss indeed.

Reactions: Marc
It is between Primal Dialga from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of sky and Demise for Skyward Sword. Primal dialga was awesome. The music that played. And so much going on. Explorers of sky was a beautiful game with a beautiful final boss. I love it. I love Demise because the battle is so epic. There is lightning and stuff and the fatal blows are just amazing. you jump in the air, lightning strikes you in midair which makes your sword all electricky and then you stab him in the chest. Amazing.

I liked battling Twin Rova (Desert temple boss) in Ocarina of Time. It was quite fun trying to choose the right power to absorb, charge up and fire right back at both witches. They look even weirder when they fuse as one. xD

Fire and ice powers are so cool. Two of my favorite elements ever. :D

Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2, No Name from BBS, Amatsumagatsuchi from Monster Hunter 3rd Portable and Alatreon (all elements in one) from MH3U. Oh, almost forgot, each final boss from every Mother game.

My favorite video game boss of all time would have to be Bowser. I mean, he's probably the most iconic boss ever. Who do you think of when someone says "Boss"? Bowser. It's a given :p unless you're a Sega fan. Then it's Eggman >.> but really, some of my favorite gaming moments came from trying to beat Bowser. Especially when the bridge crumbles and he falls in >: D

Well... that's an easy question: it's gotta be The End from Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater
The-End.jpg

• He's the Father of Modern Sniping
  • Can talk with the forest
  • Has photosynthetic abilities
  • He's the Big Boss of camouflage
  • He is over 100 years and he's still hard to beat
  • He provided me the longest boss battle ever (took me 4 days, goddamit!)
  • Also, snipers

My favorite boss of any video game would be a tough choice between the Gohma battle form Wind Waker, the Ganondorf battle form Wind Waker, or the battle with Calamity Ganon form Breath of the Wild. All of these battles featured excellent music, larger than life enemies, and high-stakes action.

Can't think of any in particular, but especially in platformers, I love giant bosses who often act as stage hazards centered at either the center of the stage or on one side of it. Throwing out fire traps or shockwaves you have to avoid before they give an opening, at which point you can knock off one of their health points... usually there's only a few of them rather than health bars like most modern bosses. Really, it's a shame how few giant bosses of this kind there are nowadays.

A lot of the old Spongebob games, especially Battle For Bikini Bottom, seemed to have them - Robo-Patrick and the final boss, for instance. Robo-Squidward from Truth or Square is also a perfect example of a giant boss located directly in the middle of a stage. Other than these, however, I can't really think of any, most who even come anywhere close aren't engaging in the least and usually repeat the same old trick. True giant bosses really are the best.

Back