favorite weapon class

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
What's your favorite weapon of them all? mine is a tie between the tonfa from the frontier series and the insect glaive in mh4u. i like the tonfa because, well, just look at them and find out! i like the insect glaive because it's the closest thing to fighting with a monster in any of the games.

I am a maze lover and I think one of the coolest things you can do is upgrade them and customize them as you wish. But I kind of like and actually use it all the time, the spear that has the abitilit to shoot, I am sorry i don't remember exactly the name of it, but that's the one I mostly use.

I personally like the GreatSword and LongSword classes equally. They're also quite simple and fun to use

tie between great sword and dual blade. It also depends on the situation cause there are some things that one cant do that the other can.

It's a definite tie between the Switch Axe and Lance. Switch axe since, well, it's two weapons in one, and that's what I've always been looking for. Lance because I've used it since MHFU, and the bond you have with your first weapon type just sometimes never goes away

Dual Blades are definitely my favorite. They allow me to easily duck in and out of the action at a moments notice.

I use the Switch Axe, it's just so powerful! The only problem is with how slow it is, especially when trying to dodge...

I like the charge blade from MHU4,its easy to use plus it has two forms and has some deadly cuts and moves if used not to mention if charged up it will deal destructive damage and the hunter wielding it is just perfect.

I just came back from playing the MH4U demo and I'm also starting to like the Charge Blade. It's basically a more flexible Switch Axe that also lets you block :D

For me, I find it hard to pick between the Hammer, Great Sword and Dual Blades. All of those weapons are my favourites, and if used properly, can wreak havoc on any Monster who crosses your path. The Great Sword and Hammer have very powerful charged attacks which can crush Monsters and cut off body parts, and the Dual blades can quickly slash off health from an enemy. the Demon Mode is also a very vital aspect of the Dual Blades, allowing you to use a devastating combo called Dancing Sword.

Gunlance for ever...MH3U was my firs MH game and the Gunlance was my weapon to choise

Insect Glaive because it's fast and has those self buffs.

The long sword is a beast to use and I get to feel like seprioth the villain from final fantasy7

From what I've played the Dual Blade is my favorite.

Dual blades are fun to use but not effective. The degrades fast after a few blows against a monster. if you can master them the weapons are deadly tho. It would be helpful if you could block.

Back