Favorite Weapon in Splatoon?

• Thread starter ZeldaGuy026
  • Start date
ZeldaGuy026

ZeldaGuy026

Worse than Togashi
Towns Folk
From the weapons that have been shown in trailers, gameplays and Directs what's the one you think you're going to use most?
I'd personaly say it'll probably be that cannon sniper or just the normal gun really :confused:
Although that tornado one was also really cool, both the bazooca and the tornado gun

I may be mistaken but I think the tornado one as well as the one where it makes a large screen of paint that shoots in a strait line are acctually abilities for the other guns. I have seen some gameplay on Youtube and it looks like a meter fills up in the top right corner whenever you paint on a surface. When it gets full you get to use that ability as powerful offensive/defensive move.

I think that my favorite weapon in what I've seen so far in the game Splatoon would probably be the normal gun . I don't think it is that very reliable much in battle :p but it is still quite rather useful to get lots of paint splattered around . The sniper is really strong as well *o*

Aye, from what I've seen, the snipe rifle, roller, and splatter shot Jr.
The Rifle is just sick. Sniping people with ink sounds awesome :3 It also looks like a way to shoot a straight line and quickly dive down into it.
Roller looks so much fun :3 Rolling over the the whole map and fighting people melee style is awesome :3
Splatter Shot Jr. Looks so cool. Awesome range, good for combat, looks awesome.

When it becomes available via content update: the Art-Brush. It's a lightweight (yet narrow) Roller-type with lots of melee range. Looks awesome, and it makes up for the small paint stream with the range. :D

my favorites are the ink brush and the Aerospray MG the inkbrush is fast but narrow version of the other rollers it has decent range but my one problem is that it eats up so much ink. the aerospray mg i like because it's fire rate is awesome my one problem there is that it's range sucks.

My favorite weapon in Splatoon are the paint rollers. They put so much paint everywhere! The paint roller also does a lot of damage to the other team too. Most of the other teams that you play online also use the paint rollers and that is so annoying. Another weapon I really like is the sniper. I like how you can just hide and snipe someone. Also when you shoot the sniper, I like that it splatters a lot like crazy.

Reactions: PigMayor
Aerospray RG is it because of its fast fire rate and golden-ness. It also is good in splat zones when you need to spray the ink onto the zone when any intruders use a inkspray with another aerospray or an inkbrush! Aerospray is unlocked on lvl 13 after the 3rd boss is killed, and it is worth it. It has low attack damage but it usally can get some kills quickly even against a splat charger or a gal weapon with a ton of attack damage on those. It sometimes is considered OP for how good the fire rate is.
Getting the Aerospray RG is better than MG because it has the almighty inkstrike which is a amazing rocket bomb.

Reactions: PigMayor
From the weapons that have been shown in trailers, gameplays and Directs what's the one you think you're going to use most?
I'd personaly say it'll probably be that cannon sniper or just the normal gun really :confused:
Although that tornado one was also really cool, both the bazooca and the tornado gun
So far, i never used any weapons rather than splattershot .Jr since i have a shield to protect me and i was winning a lot with it, i reach ranked battle B- with it and still trying to increase more power with my special Splattershot . Jr, if i want to change, i'l need to get used to every weapon in the game. Overall i see every weapons weakness and it's good sub weapons and specials, especially the kraken, a shield roller that's fast and kill in 1 shoot, is really good i heard.

I really want to get Splatoon... Maybe when I save up enough money. It seems like it would be a fun game, and I could play it with my brother and sister also! Yup, imma get Splatoon.

I really want to get Splatoon... Maybe when I save up enough money. It seems like it would be a fun game, and I could play it with my brother and sister also! Yup, imma get Splatoon.
forget about co-op, its really bad

I may be mistaken but I think the tornado one as well as the one where it makes a large screen of paint that shoots in a strait line are acctually abilities for the other guns. I have seen some gameplay on Youtube and it looks like a meter fills up in the top right corner whenever you paint on a surface. When it gets full you get to use that ability as powerful offensive/defensive move.

cough cough inkzooka

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerospray MG All Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy It Has Maximum Fir Rate A Great Spread Of Ink And The Ink Missle Who Doesn't Love The Ink Missle :):):thumbsup::D:D

Back