1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

favorite wii u mario games

Discussion in 'Wii U Games' started by MiguelEZS, Feb 5, 2016.

1. MiguelEZS

MiguelEZS NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    hi, what is your favorite wii u mario games, for me is super mario maker!
    SuperMikeX likes this.
  2. SuperMikeX

SuperMikeX MangakaMike Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    43 coins
    Welcome to pedia I know it's late but welcome also my fav wiiu game is ssb4u
  3. N

N The Poyo Leader Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    Wii U Mario games. So that must include:
    • New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi Bros U
    • Super Mario 3D World
    • Mario Kart 8
    • Mario Party 10
    • Super Mario Maker
    • Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
    If I had to choose, I would say Super Mario Maker because of the creativity and the fun that comes in making levels and playing other people's levels.
    SuperMikeX likes this.
  4. NetProjects

NetProjects Mangaka jr. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    77 coins
    Super Mario 3D world would be my favorite because I got to play with my brother and my cousin and the whole thing was pretty fun.
    I got to play as Rosalina :thumbsup:
    and mostly because I couldn't get the other mario games... Lol
    SuperMikeX likes this.
  5. Cheese gamer

Cheese gamer New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    My favorite is Super Mario 3D world. I don't know why, but I've always been into the 3D platform Mario games. Not really a huge fan of the 2d ones. I just think there are too many 2d Mario games.
    SuperMikeX likes this.
  6. Alpha Alien

Alpha Alien 3ds pedia mastermind Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    250 coins
    I would say super Mario maker due to the fact that we can actually make our own cool, and unique levels for everyone to play. I also like how you can get exclusive things from the road button. I like to compete with friends to see who can make the best Mario maker leave and who could beat a certain level. So I would say that super Mario maker is my favorite Mario game on the Wii u
  7. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    My favorite Mario game on the WiiU would have to be Super Mario Maker. Nintendo just put so much work and time into making a game full of surprises, fun game modes, and a community bursting with creativity. In my opinion, it is one of Nintendo's best executed WiiU games, and one that deserves recognition for everything that it got right.
  8. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    My favorite Mario games are New Super Mario Bros Wii U I used to own the first one which came out for the 3ds and Mario 3D Land and world were bought for me on black Friday and they are the best also Mario Kart Double Dash was one of my favorite games because I used to play it a lot with old friends and I grew up playing this game I remember it was really fun and once they moved my brother started becoming less involved in these games and he moved on to the PlayStation when it came out and my last favorite game was Mario Sunshine i used to play it 24/7 and I remember my dad buying it 2 times for us because we lost the first one and the second one got scratched to the point it stopped working and Mario Sunshine was fun I liked the jet packs to fly and use water in people honestly I miss the GameCube tbh I wish it was 2008 still.
  9. Marcaroni and cheese

Marcaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    I really liked super mario maker! It was very fun, and fueled my creativity! It always felt fresh from random levels, and replaying old favorites. I also loved the mystery mushroom, as I could play as other Nintendo characters! In fact, I loved it so much that I recreated the entire original super mario bros, except that you played as pikachu! Overall, super mario maker was a great title to add to my wii u!
  10. Rustier

Rustier NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Yea I agree Super Mario Maker was pretty fun. I am usually playing Mario Party these days. But I switch on and off.
  11. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    120 coins
    If I had to choose, I would probably pick Super Mario 3D World, mainly because the the graphics stunned me, and I loved the new style of levels and the new Super Bell item. I got the game the day after launch, and I was so impressed and loving it so much, I played nonstop for about three days before I beat it. I definitely enjoyed it, and is definitely my favorite Wii U Mario game.