Favorite Zelda dungeon? Any dungeon from any Zelda game.

• Thread starter Linkzg109
  • Start date
Linkzg109

Linkzg109

Hero of Termina
Towns Folk
My favorite is Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask. The music and the atmosphere (not to mention the fact that you flip the entire temple upside down) made it the most memorable experience in all of Zelda. And that's just one of the reasons Majoras Mask is my favorite game of all time!

Honestly I can't decide i have always enjoyed every dungeon in Zelda of course there is some i like more and some i like less but none of them as ever seemed bad for me.

The Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask is a really good one, what with the whole gimmick of the dungeon turning upside down and having a second pathway to navigate through. Even the dual music track and the boss (especially in MM3D) is neat.

Reactions: V_Weeb
City in the Sky will always be my favorite dungeon

The Ice mansion from twillight princess since it was something completely different form the other dungeons. I like new and innovative Ideas and the Mansion was just something you haven't seen before. And the Dungeon Item was great too.

My favorite dungeon would be a tough pick between the Wind Temple in Wind Waker and Vah Naboris in Breath of the Wild. Both dungeons feature an excellent layout, puzzles unique to the series, and an interesting boss battle with great musical accompaniment to boot.

Back