Favorite Zelda Incarnation

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
There's been many Zelda incarnations over the years, all with different personalities! So, which one is your favorite?

My personal favorite is Skyward Sword Zelda, because she's just so bubbly! ;D

I prefer the Twilight Princess version, I prefer she with brown hair, not blondie.

O my bad o_Oo_Oo_O It is very confusing :nailbiting:

O my bad o_Oo_Oo_O It is very confusing :nailbiting:
Hey no problem man! ;) it does get a bit confusing sometimes!!

Sorry, I'm confused now, is it about the same character? I though it was about Zelda and the other about Link.

Reactions: zekiebouy
Sorry, I'm confused now, is it about the same character? I though it was about Zelda and the other about Link.
Yea that's right, this ones of Zelda, the others of link ;)

Reactions: Rockback
Ah, ok now... thanks dude! I lost myself for a moment! LOL

Twilight princess one because he just looks so epic

In my opinion, the best incarnation of Zelda is Tetra from Wind Waker. She had such an interesting personality, one that really shown through at the end of the game as she struggled to deal with the duality of being both a pirate and a princess, but deciding in the end that it would be best to sail off with Link and continue their adventures.

I like the Skyward Sword Zelda incarnation the most. She also is my favorite Zelda design. I like how is a friend to Link. Its also cool because this Zelda was the first Zelda too! How cool is that! This is because in the timeline, SkyWard sword was the first game. Anyways... Skyward Sword Zelda is also really cool looking. She's my favorite. :)

I like lorule zelda

Wow, this is actually a good thread. :0

I quite like the Breath of the Wild Zelda. She has a nice British accent (which was a surprising but welcoming change), and looked more natural than the other Zelda incarnations. The Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword Zelda incarnations were lovely as well.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I find myself liking Breath of the Wild Zelda the most. The non-standard design for the princess and her backstory involving her destiny and Link makes it endearing, especially when she finds out that Link's just as nervous about his destiny as she is. Bonus points for the nerd factor.

Second favourite would have to be Ocarina of Time Adult Zelda, if only for the fact that she actively does stuff to help destroy Ganondorf's rule, and the only reason she got kidnapped is because she happened to take off her Shieka disguise while Ganondorf was keeping a watch on Link. I realize this probably counts for Wind Waker and Twilight Princess Zelda as well, but I've never actually played those games proper so I can't make any firm decisions on those incarnations.

Back