Full Steam Ahead
Song Of Storms
Song of Time
Dragon Roost Island
Chansellor Cole's theme (Spirit Tracks)
Linebeck's Theme (Phantom Hourglass)
Boss Battle (Phanton Hourglass)
Final Boss Battle (Phanom Hourglass)

My favorite Zelda Songtracks are really a lot , most of them are good too so I'd sum up to this list
  • Full Steam Ahead ( Spirit Tracks Overworld )
  • Termina Field ( Sounds really cool )
  • Clock Town ( A very memorable music from a cool game )
  • Sheik's theme ( is there a official name ? but it's in OoT anyways )
  • Ballad of the Goddess ( sounds very beautiful and calming )
  • Kakariko Village ( very good as well )
Yeah there's probably more but to me there ones are the best :headphone:

My favorite is definitely Dragon Roost Island, it feels so carefree and upbeat, and so catchy!
Dark World sounds ok but lacking a bit sound.
Hidden Village is very nice, with all the elements of a great song in it, catchy and some "Zelda" in it. Gets me pumped up!
The song of healing is sweet, and sorrowful, but a great meaning behind it ;)
Oh yeah, the song of healing backwards doesn't actually sound all that scary, why doesn't everybody say it is?

Clock Town from Majora's Mask is my current favorite. I like this song because of the fact that NintendoCapriSun sang along to it. Also, it's a catchy one.

i like Gerudo Valley the windmill song the song of healing and the song of time

I have the say the song from clock town in majora's mask. Its just a game you gotta go fast on to earn the 1st couple song's to rewind time but then you got the nice medium paced song in clock town...i sit there for hour's humming to the song. ^.^

I have the say the song from clock town in majora's mask. Its just a game you gotta go fast on to earn the 1st couple song's to rewind time but then you got the nice medium paced song in clock town...i sit there for hour's humming to the song. ^.^

I must say, I agree. However, The Dark World and Gerudo Valley really stood out to me as well.

Mine are:
- Gerudo Valley
- Lost Woods
- Song of Storms
- Dragon Roast Island (i think thats the name)
- The Legend of Zelda Overworld Theme
- Dark World

These are my favorites by far. But the new Zelda game can break the list. (If it has good Soundtrack of course)

My favourite soundtrack is definitely the Gerudo valley theme from OoT, it fits well with the theme of the area and just makes the area more wholesome. I also quite like the song of storms. These two are my favourite themes and I think a lot of people can agree with me.

Some of my favorite sings form the Legend of Zelda series include: #10: Main Theme from The Legend of Zelda, #9:Vah Medoh Battle from Breath of the Wild, #8: Calamity Ganon battle from BoTW, #7:Misha's theme from BoTW, #6:Song of Storms from Ocarina of Time, #5:Main Theme from WW, #4:Full Steam Ahead from Spirit Tracks, #3 Ganondorf Battle from WW, #2 Dragon Roost island from WW, and #1: Vah Ruta Battle from BoTW.

Back