Favourite AC Season? and Why?

• Thread starter FuredeRika
  • Start date
FuredeRika

FuredeRika

ᵂⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᴹⁱʳᵃᶜˡᵉˢ
Towns Folk
Honestly just curious what everyone's favourite season in AC is and why. Like they all have different events and weather - and in nh seasonal crafts, but I mean in AC in general not just nh.

Personally mine is winter because I absolutely love snow and the joy of making the different snowmen. It hardly snows in winter where I live - like we get a day/week of snow and that's it. My family and I used to go on holiday to France- skiing in the winter almost every year before our family situation changed and obviously the amount of snow they have in the mountains there is on par with the endless snow in AC so I must get a bit nostalgic looking at it bahahhahaha ok im sad. I don't even think the snow even set where I live last year :( So it's fun to enjoy the snowing weather in AC! I also really love toy-day because it's such a cute funny event, and the winter decor in NH looks so nice- I can't wait to decorate my island with it properly. I'm also part of a player gift-exchange for toy day in NH online which I really hope will be fun. IRL I'm not a great fan of Christmas/Hannukkah because I get so shy/nervous& uncomfortable spending so much time with relatives I hardly know and it's so awkward getting gifts from them and trying to speak. But idk its a little de-stressing doing the toy day event on the 24th and to focus on that (even if its only like 30mins) rather than getting super worried and overthinking the real-life family meet up that takes place on the 25th. ---however although yeah corona is terrible I'm sososososo happy it's just going to be via zoom lmao. Also absolutely love buying presents for my close family and I think that may have translated to liking the idea of being a santa-type character on toy day

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil and Reino
Spring in NL when it is cherry blossom season is my favorite. Maybe because it's so short and rare but looks pretty with the petal falling.

My family and I used to go on holiday to France- skiing in the winter almost every year

My family similarly used to do the same but in different Asian countries.
I'd be curious to visit a European resort.
Can you Snowboard too, or just ski? I can only really snowboard.

Reactions: Deepak and FuredeRika
I like summer in real life. But in the game, I find winter the most interesting. I really like how the whole town/island gets transformed. All the trees and and bushes get covered in snow and I really like that.
And we can make a snowman! Thats pretty cool but they slowly die in front of your eyes. And theres toy day of course. Thats a pretty major holiday and all the decorations look so good and the whole island feels cheerful.

Reactions: Mizunil and FuredeRika
Can you Snowboard too, or just ski? I can only really snowboard.

I'd love to learn how to Snowboard but only learnt skiing.
not because I'm a weeb but I really wanna go to one of the Japanese Skiiing resorts with a Onsen uwu

I haven’t played Spring yet in ACNH but I’ve seen pictures and and the cherry blossoms trees look so cool! It’s a close tie between winter and spring. I also love the snowman building and I feel like winter changes the look of the island the most out of every season

Reactions: Deepak and FuredeRika
Back