Phoenix Wright Favourite Ace Attorney music and why?

• Thread starter Pandaxclone2
  • Start date
Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Towns Folk
With Capcom's recent (read: this year) announcement of all main series Ace Attorney titles being ported in trilogy format on the Switch, plus a possible 7th game on the horizon, plus the very recent (read: last month) announcement of a second season to the Ace Attorney anime, I thought it'd be a nice time to talk about your favourite music from this franchise and why you like it.

Keep in mind, you don't have to be limited to just one track; whenever it suits your fancy to talk about a particular track you like, feel free to post it here. Also, considering the nature of some music being tied to plot-crucial moments, there will likely be spoilers below. You have been warned.

The Detention Centre track of Apollo Justice feels very somber to me, as if the full weight of the situation has been realized, and yet this is only the calm before the storm. It also contributes to the game's general theme of the Dark Age of Law. The pattern of the notes is not unlike a clock, ticking on and on as your time runs out, so you have to hurry and get enough evidence to help your client. That is why I like this track.

I like this track since it's about the closest we get to feeling as if we're talking to a deity herself, even though Queen Amara is simply human. Perhaps it's also the fact that we were all led to assume she was dead all this time, so it's appropriate that this music plays as if she's been resurrected from the dead.

mine is overtaken from apollo justice :D

Mine will always be the original Pursuit ~ Cornered theme from the first game. I can still remember the first time that tracked kicked in. It got me really excited and I always feel an adrenaline rush even if it's from some smaller statement being overturned. I listen to the track very often in my daily life and yeah there's been new versions of the track but that one will always be my favorite .

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and AricAttack
Trials and Tribulations by far had the best OST. Godot's theme was so jazzy and smooth (like him), while something like Furio Tigre had the appropriate pizzazz to his theme. Just so good.

From Dual Destinies it was

From SoJ it was

And from AA1, I really like the pursuit theme, but the anime version is better

Back