Favourite competitive pokemon?

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
So I'm looking to find some interesting pokemon for my team. I want your favourite competitive pokemon and why there so good for competitive battling! (Singles 6v6 please!)

Here's some of mine;
Wobbuffet! Wobbs is a beast for taking down the biggest and strongest pokemon! It can take out a 3x dragon dancing water-falling gyarados, an awesome darmanitan (yes @Marc your darmanitan!) and basically any pokemon with flying colours!

Azumarill! This pokemon is great in a trick room team, huge power/belly drum, play rough/waterfall can take down almost any pokemon and will almost always strike first. In a non trick room team aqua jet is the way to go but only is a base of 40.

Lastly yanmega! It's speed boost is awesome! Start off with a protect and will out speed most pokemon. It has a high spatt stat and good stabs. I haven't had much competitive batting with it so i can't judge well but it seems great in theory!

Can't wait to see all the other competitive choices! Thanks on advance for contributing! :)

Jolteon on a matter of personal preference, but it's a pretty viable pokemon with life orb/choice specs. It hurts hard and is fast as all hell. Plus electric for the most part is unresisted so it packs a punch to most with stab thunderbolt.

Talonflame is an excellent revenge killer, especially with priority brave bird/acrobatics. It hits surprisingly hard, and is a fast pokemon even without the priority.

Mega Medicham has so much pure power. It hits anything and everything like a truck with stab high jump kick, ohkoing even those that resist it.

Ferrothorn is probably my favourite tank, with great defenses and access to leech seeds and stealth rocks. It can even act as your spinner if you want

Starmie is a great spinner and has great power to match. With excellent coverage and power, it's a pokemon that can break walls and spin at the same time. Even if it's spinblocked, with its speed and power it can ohko the spinblockers and proceed to rapid spin out the hazards.

Volcarona is a great setup sweeper, with access to the best boosting move ever, quiver dance. It has stab bug and fire, which has excellent coverage and it's strong enough to ohko most after a single boost. It has decent bulk too and with one boost can outspeed most of the other unboosted pokemon.

And that's a full team of my personal favourites. Together though, I have no idea how they'd work.

Back