Fates Favourite dlc in fates

• Thread starter Shin
  • Start date
Shin

Shin

He with the heart of wood.
Banned User
For anyone that bought the dlc maps what were your favourtes? All the maps in map pack 1 had something to give wether it was experience, money, story elements, fanservice (I'm looking at you hidden truths) or special classes.

I want to know what your favourite(s) is/are

Mine would have to be hidden truths as it gives non royals the ability to use dragon veins and access to the grand master class.
As well as beach brawl as it was oddly hilarious. (Team Elise ftw)

I enjoyed Hidden Truths a lot for the same reason you said: it gives you the Grandmaster class (which is the promotion of my favorite class) and also gives you the first blood. But what I enojyed the most in this DLC was the story as it explains why these 3 characters are in the world of Fates and see how hopeful they can get
as Anankos 'mends' their original world, the one from the past

mine would be the vanguard dlc, i like when this class trows the weapons to the air,jumps and then strikes

So far, the EXP DLC.

Got to love the free EXP, but I think some of my characters died fighting in that map :/

I like the Before Awakening Map. All of the things that the characters say to each other are really funny, especially Odin and Lissa's, Selena and Chrom's, and the Avatar and Fredrick's conversations are my personal favourites. The Pebble is a pretty amusing item to receive, though not particularly useful.

Heirs of Fates: Lost in the waves. Even if u didn't get point-blank from it, the story and battle is SO WORTH IT.

Also the music; I play the music as I do stuff VERY often, It's SO GOOD!!! :D

Back