AC:NL Favourite furniture set in New Leaf?

• Thread starter shaw012
  • Start date
shaw012

shaw012

Mayor of Lunar!
Towns Folk
My favourite furniture sets are the rococo, Princess , Regal and the Minimalist. I have them all in my house! I like the Rococo set because it's ornate features are attractive and the pale colours make it look inviting and relaxed. It goes great with statues and old-fashioned pieces of furniture.
I really like the princess set because it's similar to the Rococo set but.. It's an adorable shade of baby blue, with small flowers as a pattern it looks great with the vases and statues too!
I like the regal set because it's the first one I managed to obtain on my own and has extremely pretty detail. However the wallpaper and flooring for this set I dislike due to their clashing colours and that they take away from the elegance of the furniture.
The minimalist set is one of my faveourites because its simply minimalistic, i have it in my cellar along with the cacti and bonsai collections and with a world map towards the back of the room, it gives a hipster sort of feeling to the house and is effective.

What are your favourite furniture sets and why? Have you collected them?

I like the astro set because its brigt orange which is my favourite colour. I have collected most of them but bought the rest at Nookling Junction.(3dspedia) Also, I like the ice set and my basement floor is full of it. I dont really have a favourite ni just like lots. But, my final one I like is the mermaid set. It's hard to get which I like, meaning I cant get it l in one day. And I think it looks really cute.

I love having the Nintendo furniture on the first level of my home and the other levels are either a mix of cabin and regal. But I adore the Nintendo furniture because I love seeing all the items together.

I like the Kiddie Set the most by far because it's just so colorful and fun looking! I also like the Ranch set because it looks very neat and elegant.

The Balloon Set is beyond my favorite mainly because it goes well with most other furniture sets when not used extensively. All of the lively colors in the Balloon Set produces a fun and exciting ambiance rooms you place them in. My attic is dedicated to the Balloon Furniture Set and I will never change it, not even for HHA. :p

Cabana, Alpine, Gracie and Card

I love the Kiddie set and the golden set and Regal set.

Kiddie set makes everything so colourful I love it! It id the most colourful set in the whole game.
Golden set doesn't look especially good however the set is really rare and having it feels good.
regal set is a really royal kind of set.

Mine is the Mermaid set because i like the colours it also feels elegant. Yes i have every piece of this set!

Mine is the minimalist set. It looks so good with the wallpaper and flooring. <3

I have three favourite sets. I really love the Sweets set, from Gracie. I love to pair it with some of my own furniture (marshmallow chairs, soft serve lamps, some other things I can't remember the name of) so the room looks absolutely delicious. :love:

I also really like the Ice set, you get from the mama snowman in the winter. I just think it is really pretty. I put a little clam music box in there and I think it looks nice. For some reason, my villager pictures usually end up going in that room.

Finally, I also like the Weeding Day/Floral set. You get pieces from Leif as a reward for pulling out weeds from the town. It's a hassle to get that way. I combine this set with some other pieces, as it is a pretty small set, but I find it looks nice. I just think it is cute. ^o^

Back