Favourite Hourly Song

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
So each Animal Crossing game has a song for each hour of the day. What's your favourite?

Honestly, I hadn't played any Animal Crossing in years so I decided to look up some music in antipication of New Horizons and started listening to some songs (and made a playlist on Spotify), and the nostalgia hit me so hard. Somehow I just remembered all of the songs tunes. 12pm Wild World hit me hard, so I really hope they let you mix and match your own hourly songs.

Reactions: James
I thinks Let's go to the Cities' 7am rain tune is my favourite. Wild Worlds' 12 is a very close second though.

God, wouldn't that be amazing? A jukebox so you can mix and match songs, maybe like how VA-11 Hall-A does it. Maybe you could unlock more songs as you play. Start off by only owning the new ones, but collect a vinyl collection or something haha

Reactions: James and Alex
I thinks Let's go to the Cities' 7am rain tune is my favourite. Wild Worlds' 12 is a very close second though.

God, wouldn't that be amazing? A jukebox so you can mix and match songs, maybe like how VA-11 Hall-A does it. Maybe you could unlock more songs as you play. Start off by only owning the new ones, but collect a vinyl collection or something haha
It really would. To be fair though, mine would just be all the songs from Wild World since I love them all. I hope the new songs are just as good.

Reactions: James and 28142
So each Animal Crossing game has a song for each hour of the day. What's your favourite?

Honestly, I hadn't played any Animal Crossing in years so I decided to look up some music in antipication of New Horizons and started listening to some songs (and made a playlist on Spotify), and the nostalgia hit me so hard. Somehow I just remembered all of the songs tunes. 12pm Wild World hit me hard, so I really hope they let you mix and match your own hourly songs.
Oh, god, the nostalgia is hitting us all in the face again.

I think New Leaf's 1AM takes the cake for me.

Reactions: 28142 and Alex
Back