Favourite Naruto Game ds or 3ds

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
Mine for ds is Naruto Ninja Destiny 2,the graphics were good and the characters were just excellent,it was not easy and some of the characters were very hard to unlock especially the Hokages.Mine for 3ds is well there is only one naruto for 3ds game that I've have played so it is Naruto Powerful Shippuden.I have only played the demo but it was good and funny most of the times.It is a good little fighting game with two stories Naruto's and Rock Lee's.What are yours?

To me Naruto powerful shippuden was so fun! the dialogues are terrific but the design of the characters are even better. I got the game in physical copy but unfortunately my little bro lost it. Anyway I got to play some missions and they were amazing!

Naruto Shippuden: Naruto Vs. Sasuke (Nintendo DS)
What’s better than showing that no good traitor Sasuke who is the better ninja than taking him on in a handheld game that pits Naruto against his former friend? This game basically makes me live out my fantasy of finally seeing a no-holds barred battle against these two powerful forces once and for all.#

Back