FE: Fates Critical Dragon Fang

• Thread starter Ryuuga_Kaminari
  • Start date
Ryuuga_Kaminari

Ryuuga_Kaminari

Lone Pianist
Towns Folk
So, what gave me the idea to make this thread, is because I know that the chances of this happening is EXTREMELY low. You can go entire playthroughs without seeing this, but I am doing the Paralogue where you get Caeldori, and I got it twice in a row. No joke. I wasn't gonna make this thread, but then after two battles, I got another Crit. Dragon Fang, and my question is, what are the chances of that? Do critical hits rely on your Skill stat, or your Luck stat. If it relies on Skill, then I guess having both Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity is one of the main reasons. If it's Luck, then how did I ever even get it, I chose Luck as my bane...

So, what gave me the idea to make this thread, is because I know that the chances of this happening is EXTREMELY low. You can go entire playthroughs without seeing this, but I am doing the Paralogue where you get Caeldori, and I got it twice in a row. No joke. I wasn't gonna make this thread, but then after two battles, I got another Crit. Dragon Fang, and my question is, what are the chances of that? Do critical hits rely on your Skill stat, or your Luck stat. If it relies on Skill, then I guess having both Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity is one of the main reasons. If it's Luck, then how did I ever even get it, I chose Luck as my bane...
Skill increase your crit chance, and you can see your exact chance on the battle screen when you're attacking. Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic increases Dragon Fang's trigger rate but not crits.

Either way you're pretty lucky to get two in a row, but I actually got three once xD (With a killer weapon however)

Ok, that makes sense. But seriously, getting three in a row is just... Mind blowing...

It's possible, just really rare xD

First you need to get a skill activation, then roll a hit, and then a critical (note that, while it would seem criticals can't miss, to actually activate a critical hit you need to have been able to hit the enemy normally)

... That's a lot of RNG... I'm kinda surprised that I got even once...

Back