FE:Fates Online Multiplayer

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
This may be old new for the bunch of you guys but it won't hurt anyone to know that after so many years, Fire Emblem finally has PVP Multiplayer! lol Online matches consist of five-versus-five battles with a team of units selected from one of your save files from any point in the game. You can play online with players on your friends list, with random players, or locally.Five maps are available in multiplayer by default: “Mountain Village,” “Opera House,” “Destroyed City,” “Crumbled Fortress,” and “Palace.” Each has Dragon Vein mechanisms and some have destructible objects. In addition to these, you can also use either player’s “My Castle” map as a map.

I'm usually not really an avid online player, but Fire Emblem is one of my favourite game series and I've always wanted to play it online, such hype ! It's gonna get a while getting used to playing 5 vs 5, although I can understand the reasoning behind it. Fates is maybe the game of 2016 I'm most hyped for, really hoping to get a release date in Europe soon, otherwise I'm just gonna ship it, shut up and take my money already Nintendo!

MOM GET THE CAMERA! IT HAPPENED OH SWEET BABY JESUS IN HEAVEN IT HAPPENED THANK GOD OH LORD. I was pretty upset when fe awakening didn't have it, despite my intense love for the game. Can't wait to challenge you guys in matches and stuff. Wait, local or online?

Is there going to be a time limit? I'm curious as to how this will work; part of what makes Fire Emblem enjoyable is not having to rush through the rounds. Also, it's less strategy and more of a who-grinded-their-units-most. Unless when you play, the units are identical in stats.

Yeah bring that back. I love using others avatars in fe:a.

Is there going to be a time limit? I'm curious as to how this will work; part of what makes Fire Emblem enjoyable is not having to rush through the rounds. Also, it's less strategy and more of a who-grinded-their-units-most. Unless when you play, the units are identical in stats.
I think there's going to be a time limit of 5 minutes for each turn.

Hopefully the perma death is not on online feature. That would suck...

I'm so excited. I'll be hosting a tournament for the game on Pedia for sure!

It's less strategy and more of a who-grinded-their-units-most. Unless when you play, the units are identical in stats.

For sure.
I hope they add a ranking system so you can fight people in your ranking & you don't have a god fighting a newb. Also, with a ranking system it be easier to make a common-ground where stats would go to. So, say Rank 1 you have level 3 characters but then Rank 5 would have level 10 characters or something of the kind. And every battle you win you get points/exp to move onto the next rank.

Either way, I hope they make a solid online system which enables fairness. Cause, having random people who are either gods or newbs won't be very fun.

Reactions: belac127
Meh I think its already broken with that warp ability

I just saw gameplay of it, and it looks so fun. I can't wait to try it out and to win. The only thing that looks bad is you may end up fighting people who are OP.

Back