FE Heroes ID sharing and builds for characters or w/e discussion

• Thread starter Tiki
  • Start date
Tiki

Tiki

Luka Shipper
Towns Folk
So uh title says it all I think share Heroes ID to add people are just talk strategy if u want I could care less go crazy

If it uh helps my ID is :7873993926. I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, sure, why not. My ID: 6604288945

I've been playing this game every. Single. Day. Since it came out. Since the game doesn't accept my local currency I've been playing F2P this whole time (not that I mind, I wouldn't have spent too much money on it anyways). We get plenty of free Orbs, and for most summoning banner it's just enough to get at least 1 unit I want. Also because of Hero Feathers I've been able to slowly build up my army. I'm sitting at 20 5 star units at the moment! :)

Right now I'm trying to summon Summer Corrin, I've been wanting to start building a Flier Emblem team for the longest time now, but I wanted to get a Mage Flier first and the only one in the game before now was Spring Camilla who is no longer available. We've also got Valter coming soon in a Grand Hero Battle as well!

I've been playing the game and it's really fun. Despite being F2P, I've gotten some of the best units in my arsenal ( Hector, Ike, Celica, Takumi, Bridal Lyn, Ephraim, Eirika, Ephraim, Nowi, and Lucina )

My favorite build is my Hector. He has Pivot to zoom around, Distant Counter for obvious reasons, Threaten Defense to lower nearby foes' defense, and Renewal to keep himself in check, and Bonfire to add +20 damage.

Back