Gen 6 Female Hidden Ability Eevee IV breeding help!

• Thread starter CheeseFlavouredCake
  • Start date
CheeseFlavouredCake

CheeseFlavouredCake

m e m e s
Towns Folk
Hello! Yeesh...I just realised I've made three forum posts today alone...oops! Anywho, IV Breeding is hard. I started with it yesterday, since I had two 3IV eeveelutions, and I put them in daycare. I came back a few minutes later and I realised they were both male. At the moment I have substituted the eeveelution with a ditto with no IVs, because I don't have anyone with a Ditto friend Safari. I spent the rest of the day catching and hatching Eevees at the Safari. Oddly enough, the only one I named, Laquisha, had a hidden ability…hmmm…lol. I am completely new to this stuff and hopeless at it, so help will be appreciated. Thanks! Also, why do female Eevees have to be so hard to find!? ^(-_-')^

Also, why do female Eevees have to be so hard to find!? ^(-_-')^
They have a 12.5% chance of showing up in the wild or hatching.

You should use a 5-6 IV Ditto (w/ destiny knot) and breed it with a male Eevee (everstone) with the nature and hidden ability you want. When you start getting better male good IV hidden ability Eevees, keep swapping the parent with the better IV ones and continue until you finally get a 5 IV hidden ability male. Then use that to breed until you get a female 3-4 IV hidden ability Eevee. Once you have the male and female, breed them both until you get a 5 IV hidden ability female Eevee.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and CheeseFlavouredCake

You should use a 5-6 IV Ditto (w/ destiny knot) and breed it with a male Eevee (everstone) with the nature and hidden ability you want. When you start getting better male good IV hidden ability Eevees, keep swapping the parent with the better IV ones and continue until you finally get a 5 IV hidden ability male. Then use that to breed until you get a female 3-4 IV hidden ability Eevee. Once you have the male and female, breed them both until you get a 5 IV hidden ability female Eevee.
Can confirm this works ^

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake

Cool! I really wanna do that now, but I don't have any Ditto friend safaris or any ideas on how to get a 5-6IV Ditto...Thanks anyway! I think that'll be my next goal.

Just follow what @Marc said

Back