Moon/Sun Festival Plaza: exclusive clothings: friend requests for collection

• Thread starter Alegria
  • Start date
Alegria

Alegria

Alegria ♪ Caca0ch0c0lat
Towns Folk
Hi!
In Pokémon Sun/Moon, there are a lot of exclusive clothes between Sun and Moon, without connexion, you'll probably miss more than 1/3 of what is available if you're not into berry harvesting.

Concerning Alola's shops,
  • In Pokémon Sun you can buy clothing in white, red, yellow, orange, pink, beige, and brown.
  • In Pokémon Moon you can buy clothing in white, green, blue, navy blue, purple, and gray.
In the Festival Plaza, you can dye the white clothes you can buy in Alola's shops, but it isn't the same colours as those you can buy. The dye houses have one colour, but you can also dye using berries. If the dye house is level 1, it'll only allow you to dye in light colour (+ the berries), a level 3 will have pastel and dark, but a level 5 dye house will have the colours in pastel, dark and light shades. And you can only have each white clothings dyed once, or remain white.

According to Serebii,
upload_2017-9-19_22-21-58.png

If your Festival Plaza is level 10, you can ask a visitor to sell one piece of clothing they are currently wearing for FC.

That's why I wanted to make this thread: so that people who want to complete their collection find someone playing the other game with the same gender, add them as VIP and buy several clothings they have.

Concerning my character, Chandra♪ ★, she's on Pokémon Moon. My friend code is on my profile. Any female character on Pokémon Sun?

Last edited:
If anybody care, I do have 340 pieces of clothing, I'm currently finishing by the most expensive things of Mele-Mele's rich shop. So I can get you the green, purple, blue, dark blue, gray stuff. And since you can only dye the white things, and you can't buy a new white one to get more colours, you should definitely buy the one other players wear in the Festival Plaza like I'm doing.

Ok to be honest I never knew this was a thing in Pokemon Sun/Moon. It may have been that I didn't really pay attention to my Festival Plaza and do anything with it (Besides connecting to the Internet) And this is pretty cool so I'm going to try this out soon. Also Sorry I can't help with this.

Reactions: Alegria
Actually, thanks to the Festival Plaza, you can increase quickly a Pokémon's EV, level or happiness, get big nuggets, bottle caps, cheap potions/balls… but check this link https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml so you know better about how to use your plaza!

If a person is playing Pokémon Moon as a male character and wants some red clothing I'd be happy to help.

Back