Fetish Cat!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I expect the admins to remove this but... I have to ask, because I searched in pet based sites, and NO ONE says anything about this: I think our cat has a ...pee fetish, she rolls in fresh pee. and lies there... I understand some animals sniff it to understand who else's been there and check health ect... but I don't see anything for them rolling in it!!!? My bro @P2.0 said it was to mask their scent but... Why aren't most of her kids doing it then!? They do everything else she does! And only ONE other kitten that does, confirming it's some kinda sick fetish that only she and the other has! Why would they actively find and roll in pee!?

Is it a fetish or something natural!?

Not a cat expert but I don't think it's fetish or sexual thing. Some animals just do stuff like this mark their territory... Using a unique scent. I might be completely wrong thought, I've never owned a cat.

Not a cat expert but I don't think it's fetish or sexual thing. Some animals just do stuff like this mark their territory... Using a unique scent. I might be completely wrong thought, I've never owned a cat.

They roll in pee to mark their territory!? But they have the other's scent on them mow!

They roll in pee to mark their territory!? But they have the other's scent on them mow!
Do they roll in their own, or other cat's?

Reactions: Kakea
Do they roll in their own, or other cat's?

In our dog's...

And mine... yes sometimes I hafta go outside: we have one bathroom...

In our dog's...

And mine... yes sometimes I hafta go outside: we have one bathroom...
Ok you are right. Probably not teritorial. Probably a kink... but don't kink shame... I think...

Reactions: Kakea
Ok you are right. Probably not teritorial. Probably a kink... but don't kink shame... I think...

Lol! OK!

Kind of odd, I admit. I'm guessing it's to mask their own scent. In other words you could think of it as your cat rolls in others' pee it masks their own scent kind of creating a scent costume. I know for instance dogs will roll in the poop of their prey to mask their scent in order to stalk and ambush prey animals. I'm only guessing here, but maybe your cat is rolling in a scent she deems as safe. Cats constantly groom to remove unwanted scents and to smell like themselves, which comforts them. Other scents (like pee) may be comforting to your cat.

Remember the cats and especially dogs see the world through their noses far more than we as humans can imagine. If it really bothers you call your veterinarian and ask directly.

Reactions: Kakea and Duffy
Kind of odd, I admit. I'm guessing it's to mask their own scent. In other words you could think of it as your cat rolls in others' pee it masks their own scent kind of creating a scent costume. I know for instance dogs will roll in the poop of their prey to mask their scent in order to stalk and ambush prey animals. .

This makes sense: she hunts ALOT! She hunts so much, that nearly every other animal has "left" our yard, except occasional birds...
Maybe she realizes she over hunted and tries to make it seem there isn't a murderer near the house?

Back