FF Explorers FF explorers: the limit break solo experience

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
out of every possible nuisance in the game, i thought this one deserved its own title considering how inevitable and common it is. so what am i looking at? this isnt about super moves in trance surge or any of that actually, instead its about total lag-a-thon that happens whenever theres multiple large mobs in one area or just too much stuff in one room entirely, possibly too many spells like meteor or grand delta being abused in co op could also trigger this (or if it was already a hazard when you started the game might lock up... not sure but be careful of this online), but for damage combo machinist users like me this makes chaining really awkward and a bit more shaky than it should be, especially when its just a high levelled lower tier enemy in the area.

this is very frequent overall... it happens on several mandatory quests no matter what you do just because of what seems like flooding where there is so much stuff and so many enemies and attacks happening all at once in the same room that the game honestly hits its maximum with how much has to be processed in a short time frame. keep in mind that this was during solo gameplay and not caused by bad servers or someone having poor internet, but rather from what seems like moderately lacking optomization in this case. the game is great and i love it but i cant really count how many times ive shaken my head while playing when the game just overloads like this lol...

im on new 3ds xl so that solution would be out haha...

Back