FF Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift (DS)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
the sequel to the GBA version. I really enjoyed it, I think it's much better than the previous one.

They're alike in some cases. Improved and still great to play! ;D

They took out the insanely broken Viera Assassin lol (Assassin w concentrate and deathstrike = 80-99% accurate OHKO's). I still loved the game but the late game introduction of the other two races made it really difficult to incorporate them into my team roster. The Dragon girl was really helpful though for a character that excels at movement ;) .

been a long while since I played this but I did enjoy it. I wish they made another.

I was sad to see some of the Viera jobs nerfed so hard, but still enjoyed the game. It was much better than FFTA. Just like in FFTA, I found my team consisting mostly of Vieras. Just loved their jobs (Red Mage <3).

Glad that Humes got a couple of really nice jobs compared to FFTA. I still found Bangaas pretty worthless and Moogles nothing special though.

I loved the addition of Gria. Even though they only had what... four jobs I think? Vieras and Grias were all I needed.

Back