Final Fantasy FF8 remaster glitch warning: NEVER save on ragnarok in disk 4!

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok so i was just doing my basic low level runs and farming on the switch version of FF8 hd then decided to go back to a previous run where id saved at ragnarok on disk 4. of course i saved my new run before doing this, then i played one round of card game with a random guy on the ship and went back to the save point and heres where i got pretty mad: i saw the game had automatically overwritten my new run and discarded it entirely. this was using the save point in the back room of rangarok on disk 4 DO NOT use it when you get this far!

this is really ridiculous and bizarre, hopefully they will get rid of this on FF8's hd ports before long. this glitch is gonna suck for people who need to save after each card battle on the ship since the rules are very messy and the characters already have strong cards to begin with. and its not any better for people like me who replay the game for fun and like the story and music. hopefully square enix will fix this soon, this is too unfair and mean especially for people who do high level runs...

Back