Fifa 15 announced for 3DS (and Wii)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Very similar to last year's EA line-up, Fifa 15 won't be available for the Nintendo Wii U. Not cool EA... But, it's announced for the 3DS and Wii (yes the Nintendo Wii)...

download_14.png

Source

Always the same. "This time... this time you'll feel that the players are alive!"

Never happens :panda:

But re-skins abound in the FIFA video game franchise. Oh well, I suppose the pre-order bonus is cool.

Wii? Are you kidding me? they gave up on the Wii U but they are still okay with making games for the Wii? At least you will be able to play it on the Wii U in really low-definition. Getting 3DS one if I end up getting it because I am not going to get any games for my Wii.

This sucks. Their excuse is that the Wii U is a kiddy console - then what are Wii and 3DS? I guess they just don't want to release it because they want to make an inferior version with less effort, but nobody will buy it so they would have had to do the same with FIFA 13 and blame us for not buying 3rd party games that are <censored>.

It's sad... take FIFA 15 on the PS3/Xbox 360 and add gamepad controls and there you go. FIFA 15 for the Wii U. I wouldn't even cry about the new Ignite engine or whatever it is, the biggest change it seems to make is the crowds but of course just make the crowds look authentic and not like cardboard cutouts and you're there. I'll end up getting it for my PC and every year I'll be disappointed in EA. Sigh.

This sucks. Their excuse is that the Wii U is a kiddy console - then what are Wii and 3DS?

Consoles with an incredible install base, namely the Wii.

Consoles with an incredible install base, namely the Wii.
But the Wii U won't be getting an incredible install base without third party, make a good game and people will want to buy it. The people who bought a Wii and moved on to Wii U won't suddenly stop getting FIFA, it lies in EA's hands to get us to want it.

Also, what's the point in lying then? The guy just came out and said that, instead of "Oh, man, we're waiting for a big install base," like Ubisoft did (who I hate for not even revealing their new game, just saying "lol we have a game finished guys, just wait" is bad).

Of course its EA. They'll do anything to bring Nintendo down lol. My gut tells me that EA just hate Nintendo for some reason lol

Of course its EA. They'll do anything to bring Nintendo down lol. My gut tells me that EA just hate Nintendo for some reason lol
ikr

I have absolutely zero reason why it would come out for the Wii. Whoever is hired as a sales analyst at EA probably needs some "retraining" (6 weeks until termination) along with the management who decided to release this game for the platform anyway. The Wii's a great console and all, but its successor has been out for 2 years now. Any game on the platform will probably sell less than 20,000 copies at this point. I bet EA knows that though and I bet that some random dev just spent one night changing a couple rosters and that's it. You can see why the Worst Company in America award goes to them every year.

I hate this move from EA, they are offering the same game with updated information for the same price...
Still, it's easy to know why it isn't released for the Wii U: they don't want to support the console.

Still, I don't care...
The Dreamcast was an awesome console and it didn't had any games from EA >.>

Back