FIFA 15 for 3DS

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
We all know about the popular soccer game franchise FIFA. It is popular on consoles and some handhelds.
Did you know FIFA 15 came out for the 3DS?
5030948113215.jpg
The most authentic football game on 3DS with over 30 officially licensed leagues 500 clubs and 12,500 players

FIFA 15 Legacy Edition on Nintendo 3DS delivers unmatched authenticity that reflects the current football season with updated kits and rosters and over 30 officially licensed leagues, 50 real-world tournaments, 500 authentic clubs and 12,500 players but no updates to gameplay or game modes.

Play traditional 11 versus 11 matches or free your game in epic 5-v-5 street matches with full 3D effects. Play as a real-world superstar or re-create yourself and compete in 3D Street Football Mode. Optional touch screen controls deliver pin-point shooting and passing at your finger-tips.
What are your opinions on this? Are you looking forward to this game? Are you a fan of the FIFA series, or even a fan of soccer? Let me know in the replies below.

No one should buy it. It's literally the same as FIFA 12 or 13. EA is wasting their time by doing these "Legacy Editions". Back to the topic, I like football. In fact, now the championship it's almost over, and my favourite time it's about to win the cup (there are 3 matches left)

No one should buy it. It's literally the same as FIFA 12 or 13. EA is wasting their time by doing these "Legacy Editions". Back to the topic, I like football. In fact, now the championship it's almost over, and my favourite time it's about to win the cup (there are 3 matches left)
I Have to agree. There are literally NO improvements when it comes to FIFA games, except for let's say a bit better graphics. Fifa 13is the best so far, IMO

We all know about the popular soccer game franchise FIFA. It is popular on consoles and some handhelds.
Did you know FIFA 15 came out for the 3DS?
5030948113215.jpg

What are your opinions on this? Are you looking forward to this game? Are you a fan of the FIFA series, or even a fan of soccer? Let me know in the replies below.
If you're a soccer/Fifa fan then please for the love of God, don't buy it for the 3DS. It will make you hate the franchise. I've played Fifa 14 for 3DS and it was crappy. So, always play it on a PC or a console to enjoy the real gameplay. I have the Xbox 360 version of the game and it's amazing in terms of gameplay and graphics.

If you're a soccer/Fifa fan then please for the love of God, don't buy it for the 3DS. It will make you hate the franchise. I've played Fifa 14 for 3DS and it was crappy. So, always play it on a PC or a console to enjoy the real gameplay. I have the Xbox 360 version of the game and it's amazing in terms of gameplay and graphics.
Oh well. I have played it on my PC enough anyways, and I got FIFA 12 and 13 for my PSP. They both were great, even on the PSP.

Oh well. I have played it on my PC enough anyways, and I got FIFA 12 and 13 for my PSP. They both were great, even on the PSP.
The Android version is much better than the psp version, imo.

Reactions: 532
I don't think I will pict it up no. On a large TV, it's often hard to see the ball/puck in sports game, I don't think it will be nice on 3DS =/

Reactions: 532
I knew it came out when I was checking around the e-shop to see the games I didn't know about,the game is nice for people who like playing football and is about in the $30 to $40 range but I'm sure most of you won't buy it because many cool games came out around some days and months ago.

I don't know, soccer and Nintendo...is it a true hearted relationship? I don't mean to offend any fifa lover at all, it is just that nintendo is up to other kind of games so it gets so weird when we see these games on a nintendo console.

Back