Fighter’s Pass DLC Character Speculation

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I’m just gonna get straight to the point on this one. Nintendo has already revealed that the first Challenger Pack will include Joker from Persona 5 as a playable fighter.

However, as if writing this thread, no other fighters have been revealed. We were hoping Nintendo would have a Nintendo Direct back on Jan 10th, but no dice. Reggie already said that all the DLC Fighters will be very unexpected, like Joker and Piranha Plant. So, what I was wanting to know is, what are your guy’s predictions for the future DLC Fighters? :eyes:

Slime from Dragon Quest and it's other colors from it's other brethren would be nice (upon news of a data mine).

I think that Professor Layton is feasible and would be a good addition to the game.

Reactions: Duffy
I think quote from cave story would be a good addition (that may or may not be biased). If we do get an indie rep, I feel this would be the character to add.

I think that Professor Layton is feasible and would be a good addition to the game.
I'm still holding out for Layton.

My predictions are: Master Chief, Waluigi, and Geno! Plus someone I have never heard of.

Back