Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two guys? Meh! I prefer Isabeau

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
In Shin Megami Tensei IV, there are times you must journey through dungeons with Isabeau, Jonathan and/or Walter. After encountering demons, one of 'em supports you during battle.

Who do you prefer to have as your supporting partner when fighting demons in SMT4?

Isabeau... Why? Mmm... I nice to hear a girl voice sometimes :p

Reactions: Marc
I also prefer Isabeau for aesthetic reasons :p She can also heal me :p

My second choice would be Jonathan. He's been much more useful that Walter so far.

My second choice would be Jonathan. He's been much more useful that Walter so far.
So you're also having the problem with Walter, eh. Later in the game Walter will start doing some serious damage, ;)

So you're also having the problem with Walter, eh. Later in the game Walter will start doing some serious damage, ;)

Lol his attacks miss a lot, and he also keeps Agilao against the wrong demons. Plus, he rarely ever boosts me compared to the others.

Lol his attacks miss a lot, and he also keeps Agilao against the wrong demons. Plus, he rarely ever boosts me compared to the others.
Yeah. That critical hit physical attack mostly misses when he uses it against a boss demon. Chances of it missing are also high against regular demons too.

I prefer to boost myself in battle while my teammate attacks. You never know, they can deal the finishing move instead of the enemy demon eliminating one of your demons that you want to give EXP to.

Yeah. That critical hit physical attack mostly misses when he uses it against a boss demon. Chances of it missing are also high against regular demons too.

I prefer to boost myself in battle while my teammate attacks. You never know, they can deal the finishing move instead of the enemy demon eliminating one of your demons that you want to give EXP to.

My MC is my main hitter, with 115 Mag (level 37) and Megido :3 I also have a demon to reflect magic or physical attacks during boss battles.

My MC is my main hitter, with 115 Mag (level 37) and Megido :3 I also have a demon to reflect magic or physical attacks during boss battles.
Yeah. Skills that reflect magic and physical skills are must haves. But be careful, some demons (like the one I'm currently battling) use almighty skills. They're smarter when you play on the 'master' difficulty.

Back