FF Explorers Final Fantasy Explorers

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
The game is coming out on the 26th in NA and 29th in EU.

Is there anyone here who plans on getting it?

I preordered my copy today to be sure to have one (since the last game I wanted I didn't and now I'm still unable to get it).

It looks like a Monster Hunger game with a Final Fantasy Skin on it, but it also seems like they changed a couple of design choices that I didn't really like in MH, so I'm willing to give it a try!

I plan on getting it. Maybe not when it first comes out. That depends on how money looks for me but to me it looks like a mashup of Monster Hunter with a Bravely Default skin to it. Either way I think it looks freaking awesome and I cant wait to play it. I also cat wait for Bravely Second to hit NA I'm so excited.

I didn't like so much Bravely Default though, so I hope it's not too much like it (I didn't enjoy the combat system).

The combat system was kind of eww I agree with that. Honestly if the combat system had been more like Final Fantasy 12 id have been really happy. I think I might play 12 again sometime soon too but I'm not sure yet.

Well, the combat system in FFE looks nice, closer to MH I guess? I really like the style, I'm curious to see how well it will handle MP, if it does it as good as MH did.

That will be something to see. I hope they have a huge selection of classes to choose from. I'm kind of rundown on all the normal classes I guess you could call them. I am especially sick of White mage, Black mage and Knight. It's just the same thing over and over again.

Well, it's the FF universe, I'm not sure they would bring too many new things over in that game I guess?

Yea I guess not. That would be nice though to get a few extra new classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited for the game. It reminds me of FFCC for the Original Ds, which was one my most favorite old Ds games <3 I totally forgot about it until I saw this thread :p

I forgot about FFCC! I always wanted to play it but discovered it way too late, I already had too many 3DS games to play to justify going back to a DS game =/ It makes me happ that it reminds you of it!

I think the fact it's gonna be like a Monster Hunter type game puts me off a little. Not saying Monster Hunter is bad in any way, it's just not my cup of tea. I guess they just didn't want to stick with the usual Final Fantasy mechanics. Will the change be for the better? time will tell. :sneaky:

Graphics/gameplay/battling system all look okay, I guess. >.</

I already ordered my copy yesterday. I'm getting it mainly because my friends are getting it. I'm not a huge FF fan, but I always wanted a FFCC game online and this will be the closest I will ever get to that. I remember going over to friends' houses connecting all those GBAs to the Gamecube for the game, doing that was such a pain. lol

At 1st I was a bit iffy on getting this game cause I watched people play it and the game looked ugly but I found someone else that was playing it and it wasn't all stretched out to where I could see it a lot better. Once I found out that it didn't look bad I decided that it would be fun to get the game. Sadly I was only able to get the digital copy at the time but I plan to get the retail copy at some point.

Back